Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Cotic Soul, now with tapered HT and 31.9 Seat tube – hooray !!!
  • timc
    Free Member

mattjg – Member
    god help us if he gets angry then!

a difference of opinion doesnt mean i’m angry, if i was angry I say something like, climb back on your cotic bandwagon & send Cy some love letters you arse lick 😆

Brown
    Free Member

Tim – I get the impression from speaking to Cy that every time there’s a thread like this, a few people pop up saying they’d ‘definitely be interested’ in an XL soul. But whenever he makes one, they all vanish.

Ps. You do seem a tad angry… 😉

mattjg
    Free Member

I’m too short to reach Cy’s arse. I thought we had established that.

timc
    Free Member

Brown – Member

Tim – I get the impression from speaking to Cy that every time there’s a thread like this, a few people pop up saying they’d ‘definitely be interested’ in an XL soul. But whenever he makes one, they all vanish.

Ps. You do seem a tad angry.

Im sure he has only made one batch of XL souls & that was in mid 2000’s, ie ages ago & surely when the company wasnt as big. I actually get the impression they want you to buy a 29er instead.

If he was to make an XL batch of these new Soul’s im pretty sure he would sell enough to make his money back. sure he said it was only x10.

I may seem angry, but I’m fine, poor compunication skills i guess 😉

timc
    Free Member

mattjg – Member

I’m too short to reach Cy’s arse. I thought we had established that.

Im sure he kneel’s at some point

chiefgrooveguru

At 5′ 10.5″ what size Soul do you ride??

Medium with a 50mm stem and straight post (just like this, before it went 1×10):

My sole MTB so it gets used for everything from XC to gravity enduro races and mini DH.

slimjim78
    Free Member

I LOVE MY SOUL

mattjg
    Free Member

I LOVE MY SOUL

Now that, that is good marketing.

Angry Tim take note.

mattjg
    Free Member

50mm stem – twitchy surely? Tried a small frame?

Hahahahahahaha.

chiefgrooveguru

50mm stem – twitchy surely? Tried a small frame?

Twitchy?! 140mm forks run pretty firm and 28″ bars – fashionably rad gnarr! A Soul as if Dirt magazine had built it… 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Cotic Soul, now with tapered HT and 31.9 Seat tube – hooray !!!’ is closed to new replies.