Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Corticosteroids injections
  • joolsburger
    Free Member

I need some of these in my tailpipe under x ray as my coxcyx is not staying where it’s supposed to and bloody hurts..

Anyone had anything similar and did it work?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Only as good as the person doing them. Never head of using them for this but its not my field.

As the guy doing it haw many times he has done it

higthepig
    Free Member

Had a few with limited success, made my bottom lip wobble when they injected it in, smarted a little!

joolsburger
    Free Member

Well that’s reassuring – Bugger.

higthepig
    Free Member

They were trying to address a condition that was not the cause of my problem, therefore the injections did not have the desired result, still smarted though!

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

Had similar in my foot done under x-ray to get right in between the joints of my 4th and 5th metatarsal after regular cortisone injections didn’t work. Unfortunately the procedure didn’t work for me and now on tablets to try and sort the problem.

taxi25
    Free Member

Mrs taxi had it done on her lower back. Working a treat at the moment. 😀

crikey
    Free Member

I think it’s important to understand what the injection does; it damps down inflammation.

It doesn’t treat the cause, it won’t just magically make things better, and it is not a long term fix.

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

Crikey, I know what the injections do it has been very well explained to me, but after the initial injection which got rid of about 70% of the pain the others have done nothing.

oddjob
    Free Member

Had one in my knee some time ago. No problems but it didn’t help much

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Corticosteroids injections’ is closed to new replies.