Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Copter Tape
  • rockitman

Where do you buy it from please.

Thanks in advance.

Riofer
    Free Member

I just got some from covertape and they sent me this 20% discount code. Seems good stuff

To take advantage of this offer please enter sept20 into the discount code box whilst shopping.

http://www.convertape.com

Cheers
    Rio

FOSHOYAHO
    Free Member

CRC do 3 big sheets of the stuff for 12quid. factoryeffex or sumfin it's called
    different colours and the ubiquitous clear, very flexible so sticks well over welds etc

surfer
    Free Member

Got some today from Biketart. £11 ish I think.

Fluff66
    Free Member

Get it from Jon at Justridingalong.com

Don't buy any old copter tape.

Some of it yellows really badly. When that happens over white paint it looks 5hite

Stuff Jon sells is pretty good. …and a lot more robust than the Biketart stuff I got given a while back

tinsy
    Free Member

If you only want small amounts ebay has offcuts and stuff, just got 500mm of 50mm 3M brand stuff for £3

fozzybear
    Free Member

i'm with Fluff here, having tried the deamon tweeks leading edge stuff which lifted and went crap i've only used stuff from Justridingalong.com

it's lasted really well, not come unstuck or lost colour. i've just put 125cm worth on my girlfriends and my bikes. Will pay the extra to get the good stuff for me, tried those "frame protector packs" too more rubbery that the copter tape but lifted over time and it had this odd ribbed effect on it rather than the smooth tape.

you can get cheaper stuff but i never find it as good.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Copter Tape’ is closed to new replies.