• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by deus.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Cool pisspot lids
  • rolfharris
    Free Member

I'm thinking about getting a pisspot lid for my commuting duties, which is a mile each way but repeated several times a day. A while ago I got hit by a moped while commuting (he did't give way to me at a roundabout) and they don't seem to have heard of gritting the roads when it's icy round here so I've had a few accidents related to that.

Decided on a pisspot due to small distances and, mostly, because they're cheap and have fun designs. Anyone know of any with exciting designs on them? I like the look of the giro flak but it's a bit toned down.

tragically1969
    Free Member
    TerryWrist
    Free Member

Sticker up a plain (cheaper) one?

rolfharris
    Free Member

Terry- I thought about that, might be the way.

coffeeking
    Free Member

"Cool" and "pisspot lids" are mutually exclusive I'm afraid. Whats up with the normal helmet>?

v10
    Free Member

Fox transition is a nice little lid. In-moulded like a normal helmet so much lighter than a normal PP.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Bit too dull for you?

I_Ache
    Free Member

I have this one I quite like the Zombies and the green strap.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=31882

matthewlhome
    Free Member
    tinsy
    Free Member

I guess they are OK if you travel this way.

craig1975
    Free Member

I wear piss pot helmets, as i never got on with the "normal ones" Ive been using a TSG for a couple of years but recently changed to a Giro Flack just for a change.

Been wearing the flack for a few months now, I don't think it is as comfortable as the TSG. I'm always aware Ive got the Giro on plus my Glasses seem to hit the back of the helmet which is annoying. TSG all the way for me!!

eers the TSG I wear

deus

like my 661 mullet still.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Cool pisspot lids’ is closed to new replies.