Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Container similar in size to a bike bottle
  • molgrips
    Free Member

But perhaps more oval, or flatter in cross-section, rigid, with an easy opening top.. any ideas?

My new bag has two bottle pockets, and I could do with containers that are of similar size but not bottles.. and the typical tupperware type food ones are a bit too square and chunky.

cyclingweakly
    Free Member

I’d try and find some tupperware type food containers that aren’t too square and chunky… Like a drink bottle but perhaps more oval, or flatter in cross-section, rigid, with an easy opening top.

Seriously? Are you really asking this??

molgrips
    Free Member

Not sure you’re understanding.

I was asking if anyone’s seen or bought anything similar, and if so where they got it from. Didn’t think that was an unreasonable thing to be asking..?

EDIT ooh yes, PP, that looks pretty good ta – not oval, but should still fit.

mattyfez

Something like this?

stumpy01

Not sure there’ll be flatter in cross section, as they are designed to go in bottle cages, but how about a tool bottle with a screw-top lid.

Like these:

https://www.merlincycles.com/merlin-tool-bottle-87889.html?utm_campaign=googlebase-GB&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=shopping&utm_term=Bikes+%26+Frames&ucpo=25384&gclid=CIWxrv-c0swCFeUy0wodSo8JiA

craigxxl
    Free Member

Blend Active bottles?

Solid plastic, holds 600ml and narrower in the middle section.

maccruiskeen

maybe look at food flasks which will have have a bigger opening at the top.

Avex also make a travel mug where the lid screws on tightly and the drinky bit locks shut. Has a good wide opening at the top with no shoulder.

wombat

My Osprey Talon 6 waist pack with external bottles has flatter profile bottles, 750ml IIRC, they might be OK if you can fine someone who sells them individually

allan23
    Free Member

Platypus bottles?

molgrips
    Free Member

The bottle cage containers will probably be best. The small merlin ones would be less likely to fall out than the taller ones.. Ta folks.

mamadirt
    Free Member

😛

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Container similar in size to a bike bottle’ is closed to new replies.