Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Contacting Dealextreme / items not arriving
  • chakaping
    Free Member

Anybody successfully got a response from them and if so how did you go about it?

I have used the sales email on the site and also replied to the email they sent on dispatch.

Anyone else had items not arrive and was it resolved?

Northwind

Not for nondelivery, but I broke a torch and their customer service was actually excellent. Quite hard to get things going at first, the automated stage was a wee bit unintuitive, but once we got past that they were really excellent- I broke the torch through clumsiness and just asked if it was possible to buy a replacement part, they sent one for free and it arrived in about 10 days.

lightman
    Free Member

Im a mod on there, they are just over a week behind in replies due to the holidays.
    You have to use CSE to contact DX, all the info is at the bottom of every page.

When did your order get sent?
    My last two orders that got sent in December took 6 & 7 weeks to arrive!

Sum
    Free Member

My last order took about 8 weeks to arrive. How long has your order taken so far, chakaping?

crashbanggg
    Free Member

We’ve had an order placed on the 5th December that still hasn’t arrived 🙁 There’s going to be no point in having a light to ride at night with at this rate 🙄

chakaping
    Free Member

Payment confirmed November 16.

This item which it says is normally dispatched in a week or so.

Never got a dispatch email, item not arrived, no replies to queries over last couple of weeks. I did raise a ticket on Jan 24 and can see it when logged in but not been acknowledged.

Nice to hear they have customer service for some people though. First time I have used them and I’m a bit disappointed.

johnny63

i ordered a light which didn’t arrive (got the email to say that it had been dispatched) – emailed customer services and got a reply from a guy called Lemon – couldn’t have been more helpful and sent out another light which took 2 weeks to arrive – so yeah, pretty pleased with the service

Sum
    Free Member

Best give them a nudge then chakaping, using the method lightman describes. Good luck!

chakaping
    Free Member

Update: eventually got a response and they offered refund.

I said yes please.

No reply and no refund.

This week I get an email informing me item dispatched.

Tracking link doesn’t appear to work.

So even if ST mag did want to review DX lights they would probably need to order now to get them in time for next winter, by which time they might be obsolete.

thered

Oooooh scathing and topical, I like it

jota180
    Free Member

I ordered two torches, batteries and charger

I had the charger and batteries turn up OK with a note about a split shipment
    Anyway, the torches failed to show so I contacted them
    They wanted a photo of the split shipment note and the packaging from the charger, I had neither so they said “sorry, can’t help”

So I put in a Paypal dispute which resulted in them suddenly able to help me – took them another 6 weeks mind before I got my torches

chakaping
    Free Member

Oooooh scathing and topical, I like it

Haha, it was that thread which prompted me to update this, I admit it.

I wouldn’t recommend buying from DX if I was writing for ST mag anyway, based on my experience so far.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Contacting Dealextreme / items not arriving’ is closed to new replies.