Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Congratulations to some brilliant driver
  • breatheeasy
    Free Member

… you know the one. The tool that was driving his Porsche sideways up the road towards me this morning. Amazing what control you can achieve on a rear wheeled car whilst simultaneously telling your mate about it on your mobile. SIgh.

snakebite
    Free Member

I like Porsche 911's. cool car, especially sideways on.

hitman
    Free Member

location?

ollieT
    Free Member

I dont agree with the phone, How Dangerous.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Location – Newcastle, just beside the college, pretty much did a full on rally style opposite lock stylee slide around the roundabout!

project
    Free Member

Is a Porche that german car driven by men with small cocks and a mobile permanently attached to their hand,just like your mother used to tie your gloves to your jacket with a piece of string when it got cold.

PJ266
    Free Member

Wicked, I wish I had a rear wheel drive/4wd car.

nicko74

I wish I had mittens on strings. I used to love having those…

deluded
    Free Member

Driving ineptitude involving the public (and police in more recent times) never fails to amaze me.

Years ago I dealt with one lady who couldn’t be bothered to fully disengage the crook-lock on her car (the one that went from the foot pedal to the steering wheel) as she was cold and wanted to get home quickly. She unlocked it but kept it in-situ, happy that it was sufficiently disengaged to allow enough play to depress the pedal and move the steering wheel. The inevitable happened, she had to take evasive action in the icy conditions, the crook-lock actually locked, she was unable to move the steering wheel and barrelled straight on, T-boning a car at a junction. Luckily nobody was injured.

There are some lunatics out there. Be careful in these conditions.

Pook

Sounds like he was in perfect control to me.

Best saved for the track though maybe.

woody2000

deluded – funny you should say that. Talking to family and friends on New Years Day and the conversation turned to driving gaffs – a friend of my mum's confessed to having forgotten to remove her crook lock and driving straight out of the drive, straight across the road and into a neighbours house! How?!

wwaswas

I'd be quite tempted to take my wife's '71 Beetle out for a pootle but she's off work and would spot me clearing the snow off it.

mudshark
    Free Member

It really is the perfect idea – solves a problem simply leaving no downside. My wife drops hers too often so will suggest.

Geronimo
    Free Member

It sounds quite good to me.

skidartist
    Free Member

Is a Porche that german car driven by men with small cocks

skidartist
    Free Member

mudshark – Member
    It really is the perfect idea – solves a problem simply leaving no downside. My wife drops hers too often so will suggest.

Only down side is if the string is too short. You wave with one hand and punch yourself in the teeth with the other.

Michael Flattley's socks are on strings.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Some 19 year old knob jockey did the same thing to me this morning, only he was in a Ford Focus and I had my five month old son strapped to my front. He entered the corner way too fast, car completely understeered and for a moment I thought he was going to plow straight into us.
    When I shouted some abuse, he seemed to think it was all perfectly reasonable behaviour.

tthew

I think that shouting abuse at idiot drivers isperfectly reasonable behavior. Do it all the time when commuting. 😆

oldgit
    Free Member

I like a bit of sideways action 😯

DezB
    Free Member

Blimey, I'm never buying a Porsche if it'll do that to my todger

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

What an old spoilsport – go out and get your car sideways, it's ace fun. Or is it just 'cos he has a porsche and you don't?

ourmaninthenorth

Wicked, I wish I had a rear wheel drive/4wd car

Mrs North has a rwd car (Mx-5). Currently stuck, with all but the 4wd Audi from next door in our street, so no sideways fun this week.

Oggles
    Free Member

I counted at least 5 morons on their phones as I waited at the bus stop this morning. One of which had his front wheels locked up.

There was a car obstructing traffic at the bottom of the hill for about 20 minutes, no doubt due to a combination of hill + phone + snow.

nixie

My RWD car is staying safely under the cover till this snow goes. Strictly 2 wheels for me.

timraven

Porsche isn't that a VW Beetle that's been stood on and 'cos your cocks so small you pay more for it too!

Nothing wrong with getting the car sideways in this weather it's great in the right place and with a decent car. Use the handbrake and a quick flick of the steering in a FWD car. "ducking now" 😀

zaskar
    Free Member

If I had a Porche I would willy wave to the jealous ppl saying they have small ****s.

Olly
    Free Member

i have no problem with a bit of sideways fun, under a few strict conditions:

No one is going to get hurt other than yourself

its not concieveble that you will bump someone elses property! (unless the property is a hedge)

your prepared to suck it up and admit your a dick when you bin it infront of someone, or have to be pulled out of the hedge by a tractor/panda4x4

took the backroads to work today, so was fiddling around with slow speed flicks and handbrakery, but made sure i behaved when i went through the villages on the way.

PJ266
    Free Member

^ Correct.

fotorat
    Free Member

anyone driving rear wheel cars today is a right plonka.

bit like doing an XC race with toe straps, and a flex stem

fotorat
    Free Member

anyone driving rear wheel cars today is a right plonka.

Surfr
    Free Member

There's an awful lot of latent penis envy going on in this thread.

noteeth
    Free Member

Nothing wrong with either – especially when combined with first generation Rock Shox. 8)

Kahurangi

Envy? Don't think so!

A Porsche was the only car to get stuck at work this week. Much wheel spinning, digging and eventually pushing to get it moving 😆

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Congratulations to some brilliant driver’ is closed to new replies.