Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Comedy Fall…need a laugh?
  • brycerw
    Free Member

If anyone has had a bad weekend and is in need of a laugh then picture this…I take my mates son an “easy, relatively flat” cycle in callander and Bracklinn Falls, I tell his dad “It’s nothing very taxing at all,he’ll be absolutely fine” and then who comes home with a cut chin,swollen knee and only one pedal on his bike? Not the 8 yr old,yes you guessed it…the 27 yr old! I came off the slope onto the flat,my pedal miraculously falls off,my foot slips and next thing I know i’m on the ground,faceplanting what looked like sheep poo and the 8 yr old is just laughing. Clearly he now thinks im completely uncool and who can blame. I can deal with the pain but the ribbing im going to get from my mate for the next while will be the hardest part 😆

racefaceec90

DOH! 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

Now you have to make a decision, if she asks you what happened tomorrow, do you…
    a) Tell her the truth therefore showing you fathering abilities and your ability to connect with children?
    b) Tell a pack of porkies about how you had a big off while trying to teach Steve Peat some new lines, but it’s not important as it’s nothing and show her that you’re a man’s man?

brycerw
    Free Member

OR she’ll take one look at me and go eh..no thanks!

grum
    Free Member

Nice, pics? 🙂

I was at a wedding on saturday, a guy I know was there on crutches with his leg in a cast and a big bruised purple toe sticking out. Initial questions revealed he had hurt it mountain biking.

Further questions revealed that it was done in the car park doing wheelies while trying out some new SPDs. 😳 😆

brycerw
    Free Member

😆 thats awesome,it sounds like the kind of stunt i’d pull…if i could pull stunts 😕 Well not that I would take pics and embarrass myself any further,but I can’t anyway as my camera is gubbed since dropping it while the lens was out,im doing well don’t you think!

Pook

Grum – I have a reputation for doing just that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Comedy Fall…need a laugh?’ is closed to new replies.