Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Come on United!
  • sc-xc

*I’m an Albion fan*
    😥

MrSparkle

Hohoho! Come on the Dog heads!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well it’s not going too well as far as your lot are concerned, atm.

Probbly nowt to worry about though. Its Man U after all…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MrSparkle

Wolves stand a chance. Clattenberg reffed us…

allthepies
    Free Member

C’mon yowse Wolves!

allthepies
    Free Member

donsimon
    Free Member

That’s AWESOME. What did the other kids do?

allthepies
    Free Member

I stole it from the fat, ginger, welsh kid.

donsimon
    Free Member

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Weird season, makes things a lot more interesting top and bottom.

Jamie
    Free Member

I preferred the Wolves comment myself……

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Tee and indeed, hee. 😀

donsimon
    Free Member

I preferred the Wolves comment myself……

The edit button is much more fun, wouldn’t you agree?

sc-xc

😥

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Where’s that Binners when you need him?? 😆

Haze

@ sc-xc…

8)

sc-xc

@ Haze…

WBA 26
    WW 24

8)

scaredypants

Bloody hell – did they roll 2 dice to come up with the scorelines this week ?!!

(splendid ‘copter BTW)

carbon337
    Free Member

TIOTE!!!!

Sorry NUFC tourettes

Haze

Long way to go yet boyo…

😉

sc-xc

We’re both funked mate.

Haze

I think one of us will be….could all come down to the two derbies! 😯

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

The Newcastle result was a shock, I must say. 0-4 down after what, 20 mins or so? Looked like being a bloodbath. But Arsenal showed why they probbly won’t win the league this season, with their usual display of bottling it.

41 goals scored today, in 8 games. Mental.

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Great fun, what footie should be about, stuff the 1-0s!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

See that handball by Scholes?? What if that had gone in, and the ref had missed it? Do you think he would have owned up to it? Would he blocks.

Same old Man U; always cheating.

Unbeaten run over. So that’s one good thing. 🙂

wellhung
    Free Member

Lets hope Wolves revert to their normal form soon and get dropped this season.

LycraLout
    Free Member

3-1 easy bye – oh this is about some diddy english team?

donsimon
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

See that handball by Scholes?? What if that had gone in, and the ref had missed it? Do you think he would have owned up to it? Would he blocks.

Same old Man U; always cheating.

But the ref did see it and he was booked. “If” is such a tricky little bugger when slipped into a sentence.

surfer
    Free Member

They are the gift that just keeps on giving.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Same old Man U; always cheating

ah your are mr tolerant in all things except football.
    Yes it is an excellent point to single out MAn U as the only team who ever cheat or dive or try to mislead the ref. they are no other famous examples of deliberate handball going unpunished or not admitted by any other team.
    here have a video of that paragon of virtue – he will only hit you premptively if he thinks you might be about to hit him :roll:- not in any way cheating whatsover and being more robust than dandy horse Ronaldo[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVb2gbMtN3I[/video]

Lots of surprising results including the Man U they have been very lucky to go this far unbeaten and also be in front they are not at all playing well this season and our defence looks fragile with out ferdinand and Vidic. Should be a close finish this time and the result keeps things interesting.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ah, that same old bunch of carefully edited clips (done by a Man U fayn) which don’t show things from other angles, which clearly show contact.

First one; shove in the back.
    Second one; shove in the back, then has to avoid goalkeeper’s foot.
    Third one; Gattuso’s foot clips his.
    Fourth one; defender catches him, his momentum takes him forward but he’s already lost his balance.
    Last one looks like a bit of special effects trickery. The ball would have broken perfectly for him to slot it home. Why would he go down? I admit it looks bad, but can find no other footage of that particular incident, and if it were true, why isn’t it held up as an example of diving whenever the subject is discussed on footy programmes?

Must do better, Junky… 😉

Have a look at your own club, before casting aspersions at others. Those in glass houses…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Can it get any worse for WBA, Sc-Xc? DiMatteo sacked today. 🙁

trailmonkey

Yes it is an excellent point to single out MAn U as the only team who ever cheat or dive or try to mislead the ref.

In fairness, it’s typical of those ‘fans’ who are unaware of football pre Murdoch’s Prem.

Real students of the game still have the image of Messers Nicol, Dalglish, McMahon et al surrounding and haranguing the ref every Saturday or Bremner, Giles and Clarke doing exactly the same 10 years before.

Corinthian spirit and top level success have never gone hand in hand in my experience.

By the way sc-xc as a Villa fan, I hope you stay up. those away day 3 points at the Baggies are always most welcome. As we used to sing in and of the Smethwick End –

” Treat it nice, treat it good
    ‘Cos it’s only made of wood
    Na na na na na na na nana “

Chim chimerny , chim chimerney……………

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Real students of the game still have the image of Messers Nicol, Dalglish, McMahon et al surrounding and haranguing the ref every Saturday or Bremner, Giles and Clarke doing exactly the same 10 years before.

As well as the likes of Robson, Whiteside, Strachan, eh? With old ‘Sparky’ Hughes diving all over the place… 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqjx6IyWxjo[/video]
    Even the commentators call it a dive but I am sure you will think the touch seconds before was enought to justify the tumble 🙄
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1jvUjuzKn8&feature=related[/video]
    this one might be a bit harder to explain given the absence of any contact
    sorry I forgot you are like a scouse zionist settler when it comes to football issues and objectivity.
    Do Man u cheat yes – rooney when we broke the arsenal 50 not out was shocker for example I am sure there are many others. The only difference is that I can see that almost all players and teams cheat. You can not and come up with BS to defend your beloved team/captain. It is not really I who needs to do better here – see you using a quote on liverpool to drag in United ad infinitum :yawn:

in tribute here have a random picture

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

First one; there was a tug or arm in from the defender, and Gerrard simply jumps over the goalies legs, to avoid injury. Had he not done, it would have bin a penalty anyway. He din’t scream for a penalty, did he? so how’s it ‘cheating’?

Second one; our view of the arm in from the first defender (see him raise his arms in a ‘din’t touch him’ type way?) is obscured somewhat, but there was a tug there. And then the second one just piles into the back of Gerrard. Free kick. Notice who the ref is? Mike Riley. I rest my case.

Stop throwing stones Junky, you’ll have every pane out of yer own gaff…

Do Man u cheat yes

All you had to say. Thank you. Discussion over.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

LOLcarpetz.

Ever so slight exaggeration to assist one’s point…

seosamh77
    Free Member

mon the cellic!:)

Junkyard
    Free Member

Fred sometimes you are just a tool this is one of them 🙄
    see above about your inability to be objective. So the commentators , the ref and everyone else with eyes are wrong and gerrard has never dived. I assume Gerrard[andnone of his teamates] not arguing is a sign of his/their well known sense of self restraint and sportsmanship 🙄
    it was not really a discussion more an observation of you denying the reality that all players cheat on some occasions even ones who play for your own team.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

it was not really a discussion more an observation of you denying the reality that all players cheat on some occasions even ones who play for your own team.

All footballers cheat all the time. It has become a game where hoodwinking the referee is rewarded. Honesty and sportsmanship is all but absent from the game.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Come on United!’ is closed to new replies.