Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Colne Valley challenge thingy – roll call…….
  • rolfharris
    Free Member

That were tough…

One place behind tombell, the cheeky wee beggar, 2h19m. Cracking stuff, and i liked the bacon rolls.

wildrnes
    Free Member

rolf was it you talking to me at the finish?

rolfharris
    Free Member

Yeah, it was. How’re your singlespeedy legs this morning?

flamingphotography
    Free Member

[img]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4319/cvmtb090215.jpg[/img]

More photos and video links

Richard

wildrnes
    Free Member

they are not too bad actually rolf

he he he

you doing lee quarry this weekend?

rolfharris
    Free Member

Nah, back up north for a scottish XC round unfortunately. I’m excited for the August Lee Quarry series, though.

wildrnes
    Free Member

well i might be able to get to that one w1fe depending

wildrnes
    Free Member

erm any sign of the results being posted up, or at least a hint as to when they will get posted

cheers

TheSanityAssassin

Results will be a bit delayed this year as I’m still busy with end of semester marking. I’ll put up an announcement when they’re done. Sorry for the inconvenience, bl00dy students eh….

igm

One of the lads who works for me is claiming to have come second – I need the results sooner rather than later.

tombell1989
    Free Member

igm,

If you can’t wait, check the pictures on the links above. You would see him in the top bunch if he came second? If you look at the pictures, the guys with red arm warmers won, so your colleague would be near him.

igm

Think he’s in one of the early group climbing shots – blue helment with velcro for his lights, Red spesh top number 246 looks like him.

The guy cycles from Hudderfield to Castleford to get to work each day so there’s a fair chance he did well.

wildrnes
    Free Member

the results anywhere near ready yet?
    would you like to email them to me and i can sort them into order….

tombell1989
    Free Member

igm,

two guys in spesh jerseys did well. I finished one place behind someone is a spesh top for 5th, while someone else came even higher up. Confused me a bit 🙂

igm

Apparently he was running seventh until the last big climb (which he said he’d decided to save himself for)

wildrnes
    Free Member

were there any little climbs?

no results yet….

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Colne Valley challenge thingy – roll call…….’ is closed to new replies.