Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Clumber Park?
  • Moe

Stopped off here on the way to York last week (as it was just off the A1 and nicer than stopping at services), have to say it’s a beautiful place and I couldn’t help but notice lots of cyclists and Mtb’ers. Didn’t mention it at the time as it was the Vampires (Mrs Moe) birthday trip. But is it worth going back with the bike? What sort of trails are around there?

jeffl

Been there loads with the family. The only official trails I’m aware of are the roads and signposted routes. More family oriented than anything. There are some bridleways linking it up to Sherwood Forrest and Sherwood Pines to the south.

dawson

Clumber is my patch. Lots of unmarked trails in the woods. I ride there 2 or 3 times a week.

I also go through Clumber and out to Sherwood to extend my rides.

Not worth travelling a great distance if you aren’t local. (not selling it very well am I!?)

I could show you around if you like.

endurogangster
    Free Member

Not unless you love flat, dull woodland with lots of doggers around. If you do it’s probably the UKs number 1 destination!

slowoldman

I used to (ahem) run through part of Clumber Park on school cross countries. Put me off the place for life.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Clumber Park?’ is closed to new replies.