Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Clip less
  • trevron73
    Free Member

Fitted clip less to my NEW BFe today and went for a little burn , i should of done it years ago? i did not fall over out side the pub or at the lights(i have even with toe straps ) felt good , but i was on the road ? felt tight and secure ,not getting the 4 stroke over 2 stroke thing yet , gonna ride off road on Monday and make a judgement then ?? Mallet DH look sexy though next to a Shrek coloured BFe ?

Northwind

You tend not to fall off on your first run. It’s just when you’re starting to feel comfortable that they get ya…

trevron73
    Free Member

Ha ha , I’m sure i will get caught out just before a bail or a dab ? felt good though -lets see?

radoggair
    Free Member

hope you fall off big time

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

I got my first pair of clipless about 18 years ago and feel nervous now riding flats.

As Northwind said, it’s when you get a little more confidence you do a Del Boy-esque fall off to the side.

Yes, you should have done it years ago 🙂

“4 stroke vs 2 stroke”? What does that mean?

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

Think it refers to, flats up down pedal motion, clipless is power all way through the pedal stroke.

Scapegoat

Not with ordinary leg muscles it isn’t! The occasional pull up is great for ruts, tech climbs and near misses, but other than standing to climb or sprint you still spin very much same as before.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Clip less’ is closed to new replies.