Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cliched film plots
  • molgrips
    Free Member

How many films can you think of where the boy and the girl meet in the beginning and she’s engaged to a jerk who she then leaves?

iDave
    Free Member

there are only 7 film plots

samuri
    Free Member

How many films have a good white cop with a rogue black cop who eventually find they’re the perfect match?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

And how many films have attractive females whose breasts get exposed due to unfortunatate circumstances.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

And how many films have attractive females whose breasts get exposed due to unfortunatate circumstances.

Not enough?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Point. Well made.

sunnrider
    Free Member

Not enough?

You obviously don´t watch many spanish movies then. I´ve got to the stage where I´ll set the stopwatch til a pair of breasts appear, it´s usually under 3 mins.

loum
    Free Member

“unfortunate” for who?

BigJohn

The Artist worked because it was Hollywood plot No.1, without any messing about with it.

Boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy finds girl again.

Although I think I got a dodgy copy from the boot sale. It was all in black & white and you couldn’t hear what they were saying.

Northwind

“It’s the old, old story – droid meets droid, droid becomes chameleon, droid loses chameleon, chameleon turns into blob, droid gets blob back again. Blob meets blob, blob goes off with blob and droid loses blob, chameleon and droid. How many times have we seen that story?”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cliched film plots’ is closed to new replies.