Viewing 21 posts - 121 through 141 (of 141 total)
  • Cinelli Mash Parallax Frameset £0.01
  • cannondaleking
    Free Member

Just had the email of woooooo too lol might mail back to see if I can get a discount voucher lol as I’m so upset and close toooooooo tears now!

househusband

Just got the email too!

Gary_M
    Free Member

So I called in to my local store this morning as I was passing, guy said I was in luck as they’d just had a delivery. Had to hang around for almost an hour but out he comes with my box! He rang it up on the til then looked a bit confused when it came to 1p!! I did joke about my BC 10% discount but thought I’d better get out of there sharpish!

I’m amazed you picked this frame up. I got a call from Halfords yesterday to tell me the order was being cancelled, as I expected, the guy also said that every single order was being cancelled. So you’ve done very well getting one.

But you do know it’s a full on track bike?

Dickyboy

Pictures of frame or it didn’t happen 😉 expect to see one on ebay starting price 99p any day soon?

cokie

I had the cancellation email, but the chaps at the store still called to say the frame hasn’t arrived today and they hope to have it for me by Wednesday 🙄

2orangey4crows

Same as cookie

Got the email the other day cancelling my order, but just had a call from the store apologising that it’s not in yet and can I call them back to arrange another collection day…

hora
    Free Member

If this was your LBS would you still do the same?

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Still no cancellation email for me. I am practically going blue from holding my breath so long now.

Dear Mr Halfords,

I will look after this frame with love and care if you send it to me. I am sure it can be built up into an exciting commuter bike with much spare parts-box weirdness, riser bars and Sturmey Archer goodness placed upon it gently..

Yours, no_eyed

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

riser bars and Sturmey Archer goodness

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Gary_M
    Free Member

If this was your LBS would you still do the same?

My lbs doesn’t do internet shopping, so no. And the same as what, buy something at the price advertised knowing full well it’s not going to happen?

hora
    Free Member

Why go through the process then

Gary_M
    Free Member

As I said before if you’re not in it you’re not going to win it. The ‘process’ you speak of takes about 15 seconds so hardly a big deal given I was on the halfords site anyway.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Because I want a track bike.

I hold out almost no hope of getting one by this method, but for 10 seconds effort?

cyclingweakly
    Free Member

Finally got this new steed built up, wadaya think?

Not bad for a 1p frame 😉

Bregante

Not bad but surely the cost of shipping it back to Denver should be taken into account eh? 😉

cyclingweakly
    Free Member

Haha, Happy April 1st!…

However, at least I got a name check on Cycling Weekly website… 😀

bigblackshed

bigblackshed

I’ve just had an email from Halfords asking me to review my frame.

You know, the one they cancelled.

Yeah. That one.

🙄

househusband

I’ve just had an email from Halfords asking me to review my frame.

Likewise! Writing a ‘review’ now… 🙂

bigdaddy

I’ve had a similar email!! What should we write?

cannondaleking
    Free Member

I went too town lol best review I’ve ever done haha

Viewing 21 posts - 121 through 141 (of 141 total)

The topic ‘Cinelli Mash Parallax Frameset £0.01’ is closed to new replies.