• This topic has 18 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by jeremymidd-spam.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Chris Evans/Radio 2 dishwasher tablets
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

He’s been talking about 10p dishwasher tablets that have won a test in Which? magazine. Seems they’re a supermarket own brand but with it being the BBC, they won’t say which. Anyone know? I don’t know why but It’s bugging me not knowing.

allthepies
    Free Member

Is this what the ginger one’s sunk to ? 🙂

davidjones15
    Free Member

Morrisons’?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Rock and roll!

Prob Aldi.

stumpy01

Well all the stuff on test is here…..shouldn’t be too hard to find out which of the budget brands it is.

Revealed: new dishwasher tablet Best Buys

thekingisdead
    Free Member

My dishwasher came with a free bag of the super duper 10in1 tablets….yet when I read the manual it recommended that seperate detergent, salt and rinse aid worked best. Go figure.

DezB
    Free Member

Tesco Value are 6p each, so not them.

Sainsburys Basics are 16p, so not those.

Wow my first post of the day and I’m bored already.

lucien

Sad muppet as I am, Ocado own brand / cheap ones are about 10p each

DezB
    Free Member

A-ha!

Trouble is, the rest of your shopping would be so expensive it would cancel out the savings!

z1ppy

IIRC it was Aldi ones that got highly recommended previously, no idea if that what the ginger ones comments were about.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

We did a fist Ocado/Waitrose home shop a couple of weeks ago (because they had a ‘£20 off a £60 shop’ deal and it was free delivery).

I was very impressed – well packaged goods in different coloured bags so we knew which were fridge, cupboard, freezer etc and the quality of the food was much better – fresh fruit has stayed fresh longer, the bog-standard bacon wasn’t pumped full of water.

I’ll certainly use them again even if they are more expensive overall (which they weren’t on most branded stuff – my wife (who did the shop) said they were the same or cheaper than Tesco on lots of products.

Cougar

I keep getting “£20 off your first shop” emails from Ocado. Which would be great, if they actually delivered to my area.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

MF – have you used Ocado’s phone app? Often easier than using a PC. Any how I would have thought living in Harrowgate it was compulsory to shop at Waitrose.

Back on topic, never realised how expensive they are! We always just get them at half price when the big brand ones are on ‘offer’

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

MF – have you used Ocado’s phone app? Often easier than using a PC. Any how I would have thought living in Harrowgate it was compulsory to shop at Waitrose.

No – mainly because we have only used them once. My wife does use the Tesco app a bit but it is rubbish – often missing off items or not deleting them.

I hate Waitrose in town – full of snotty old women with attitudes.

And did you know – the HG (Harrogate) postcode is the only one left in the UK without a Tesco Supermarket (it does have Locals but no supermarket). FACT! (Probably).

Milkie
    Free Member

The Tesco ones are very good, they have one many awards in the past, they are better than the expensive Finish ones we’ve been using!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Tesco app is shocking compared to Ocado

Onzadog
    Free Member

It was aldi.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

ultimate singletrack thread title

donsimon
    Free Member

Good to see the anti-spam measures are working… 🙄

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Chris Evans/Radio 2 dishwasher tablets’ is closed to new replies.