Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Children’s names! HELP!
  • RustySpanner

Effie?

Think you mean Euphemia, which although it sounds like a debilitating lung disease caused by excessive brass band practice is at least preferable to Effie 😀

Esme
    Free Member

Any news yet? How’s Mrs M-F coping with this hot weather?

bfw

my tip for new kids names, take the first names of you and your partners dads:

Vlassis (the wifes old man, he is Greek) and Ronnald (my old man) = Vlonald or Vlon for short.

Angela (the wifes mum) and Sheila (my mum) – Shangala

I quite like Vlonald 😉

miketually
    Free Member

Stuart and Ken = Sten or Kert
    Carolyn and Susan = Carosan or Suslyn

mrsflash
    Free Member

Shangala has a certain ring to it I think.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Shane is a terrific name IMHO 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Any news yet? How’s Mrs M-F coping with this hot weather?

No news yet – Mrs MF is coping okay thanks but we are relieved they will be out sooner rather than later especially if we get the really long hot summer the forecasters are promising us.

We actually have our 36 week scan tomorrow afternoon so we should know a precise plan of action then (unless they make a surprise early appearance before then).

🙂

miketually
    Free Member

Heat is terrible for pregnancies. My first was born on the hottest day of 2003, which was fun.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

It is fascinating watching them move around though.

They seem to particularly like it when I start singing ‘The Lion Sleeps Tonight’ at them.

🙂

(Awhimaaway!)

mcboo
    Free Member

I love all these old fashioned Anglo-Saxon and Celtic names, well done STW. We played it safe and went for Charles, James and Grace.

Please, please don’t shorten their names already. Flash, Feline and Rusty are right, give them the full handle. Jack is a nickname for John or James and has been for about 400 years. Standards please.

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

If you are Star Wars / Indiana Jones fan you have to call your boy Harris..

Harris dAnford 😆

“is that my coat?”

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Children’s names! HELP!’ is closed to new replies.