Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Cheer up alan shearer – oh what can it mean
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

to a sad geordie bast*** and a sh**e football team!

AdamW
    Free Member

Who’s Alan Shearer?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Davy
    Free Member

Wasn’t that song originally about a sad mackem bast*** and a bloke with a monkey’s heed?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

davy- yeah, but we reclaimed it today!

bye alan!

trailmonkey

cheerio *sniggers*

toxicsoks
    Free Member

‘Oooh but the fans deserve better’
    Er, really?
    ‘Aye, we have a great footballing tradition, up here’
    Er, really??
    When did you last win sommat??
    Specifically, sommat domestic, like???
    In fact, when were you in serious contention for sommat domestic, er, like???

manitou
    Free Member

SSSUUUNNNDDDEEERRRLLLAAANNNDDD!!!!!!!!!

HackneyRider
    Free Member

ROFL @ Newcastle

Massive club – my arse…

roper
    Free Member

Oh well.
    Someone has to make room for Sheffield United when they move up tomorrow 😀

djglover
    Free Member

What’s the difference between Alan Shearer and Newcastle United?

Shearer will still be on Match of the Day next season.

djglover
    Free Member

What’s the difference between the premier league and my back garden?

There will be magpies in my garden tomorrow.

catnap
    Free Member

oh dear
    and we’ll miss playing them next season as were going up tommorow
    cooome on you clarets !!!!!

daveh
    Free Member

FTM lol!

Gary_C

Someone has to make room for Sheffield United when they move up tomorrow

C’mon you Blades,play the Dingles off the park….

paulosoxo
    Free Member

FTM indeed, from a very happy SMB 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Brilliant.

howay the lads my arse.

Much rather see Burnley have their day in the sun tomorrow but good luck to Kevin Blackwell….he’s a decent bloke, shafted by Bates.

And well done to Scunthorpe – really pleased they went up at the expense of both Millwall and Leeds – perhaps the clubs with the most hated fans.

colnagokid

couldnt wait to get in to see what had been posted about the “massive” club up the road!!!
    Nice one lads
    FTM! 😆

Philby

Another fine example of completely inept ownership / management f***ing up a huge club. The Barcodes even make my team, Leeds, look like amateurs when it comes to making a complete arse of themselves.

Pleased that Hull stayed up, and congrats to Scunthorpe on getting to the Championship.

Anyway, good luck to Sheffield United in the Championship play-off!

MoT

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

I was at Villa Park today (as a home fan), and as amusing as it was seeing them relegated with all the songs, etc, i did feel a little sorry for them especially Shearer, when you consider what they could of made of themselves – not that i agree they are a ‘big’ club like they think they are. For their sake i hope they dont do a Forest/Leeds/Charlton/Soton.

colnagokid

you cant feel too sorry for Shearer- he knew what he was getting into!

Hadge
    Free Member

A club can have a 100,000 fans in the stadium but it’s what’s on the pitch and how the club is run that counts and Castle are crap. How many of their players would make it in any other team? Owen’s gone. His only weapon was pace, that’s gone and he is so injury prone now. I’m a Liverpool fan and yes he had some good years for us but he missed some absolute sitters in his days with us. Robbie Fowler was a far far better player than him.
    Viduka ain’t what he used too. I reckon Duff and Butt are the only genuine players of any skill etc that would be taken in another club.
    As for the complete tosser Barton, I hope no club ever picks his contract up. He is a disgrace to any professional player. He’s been given too many chances and should be give his P45 for good.
    Mike Ashley has ran the club into the ground. His attitude is crap and his running of the club has gotten them where they are today. I genuinely feel for Shearer. He is a true footballer, a proper gent but he’s blinded by 50,000 odd thousand Geordies who think there team is above anyone else when they don’t deserve anything. You have to earn that Castle fans – not expect it. Never mind Castle – enjoy your trip to Scunthorpe etc he he :mrgreen:

BlingBling
    Free Member

One thing that the Geordies are right about though…they are a BIG club, not the biggest, that privilege goes to Sheffield Wednesday, Derby and Nottingham Forest, but one of the biggest in the Championship.

Stolen quote from F365 but worth reposting as it made me laugh.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Yeah, up the iron, Scunny all the way, maybe we can make it stick this time, we’ll still be a small team in a big league, but at least we know what to expect this time. And it means we get to play Newcastle and ‘Boro this coming season.

Mackem

“Ant and Dec! Sting! Alan Shearer! Sir John Hall! Jimmy Nail! Donna Air! Bobby Robson! Robson Green! Jackie Milburn! Tony Blair! Can you hear me, Tony Blair? Your boys have taken one hell of a beating!”

paulosoxo
    Free Member

🙂

Davy
    Free Member

And yet, after all these comments nobody seems to remember that the worst EVER premiership team performance was by Sunderland, in 2005/2006 with only 15 points.

Can anyone guess who the second worst performance belongs to? Yep, that’s right. Sunderland again, in 2002/2003, with only 19 points. Even that was a massive 5 points off the next worst…

In fact, the worst club this season was a massive 17 points ahead of Sunderland’s 2006 result.

Truth be told, I don’t really give a flying **** about kevball, but it always makes me sad when the knuckle-draggers forget that it’s just a game, and then end up getting all confrontational about it.
    Get a life, get out on your bikes, and stop getting so worked up over a bunch of overpaid nancies chasing a pig’s bladder around a field.

muggomagic

I think Mike Ashely tried to run the club in the correct way. He doesn’t have enough personal fortune to bank role the club, like Abramovic and sunk enough of his own cash in to clear the previous owners debts.
    So wanted the clubs cloth cut accordingly. Newcastle supporters have got what they deserved, for 1st hounding out Allardyce (who managed to keep Blackburn up) then Ashley for not bowing to that turncoat Keegan’s demand for money they didn’t have.

manitou
    Free Member

paulosoxo

FTM indeed, from a very happy SMB

oooh Im on there..Acton Villa

colnagokid

@Davy who’s getting all “confrontational”, it looks like a bit of good natured banter to me.
    Or are just seeing a typical mag reply when things aint going their way? Rip off your top, bottle of broon in one hand greggs pasty in the other as they smash up their own city centre 😉

catnap
    Free Member

wont say i didnt tell you earlier, the premiership here we come.
    come on you clarets, easy victory, never in doubt
    no nay never
    yippeeeeeeee !!!!

colnagokid

I see Gordon Strachen(sp) has resigned from celtic- Sunderland bound?

zaskar
    Free Member

Guys, has Alan Shearer managed a team other than Newcastle? successfully?

I don’t know if he has but it’s like getting any guy of the street who has passed FA exams and bang you have a Premier team instead of starting at lower divisions to get experience.

But fair play to him as all the other managers did badly too.

Gordo could be am option. He seems to get teams back in the Prem (with some decent cash flow)…but dismal afterwards.

iamtheresurrection

You don’t give a flying fk, then can be arsed to spout bollocks like this:

Truth be told, I don’t really give a flying **** about kevball, but it always makes me sad when the knuckle-draggers forget that it’s just a game, and then end up getting all confrontational about it.
    Get a life, get out on your bikes, and stop getting so worked up over a bunch of overpaid nancies chasing a pig’s bladder around a field.

Oh the irony 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

LOL at Davy for someone who hates kevball you seem to know an awful lot about it.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Damien Duff on the BBC site…

No disrespect to the Championship but Newcastle are too big a club to be down there.

Come on – the team were relegated because they were not good enough over the season. No matter if the team are ‘too big’ for a certain division. They were not too big to avoid losing so many games this season, they are not too big to be relegated.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Cheer up alan shearer – oh what can it mean’ is closed to new replies.