Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Check out the picture – BBC Content
  • rkk01
    Free Member

Llechwedd Quarry mtb centre

… and you wouldn’t want James Naughtie anywhere this lady’s name…

Ceri Cunnington, vice-chair of Antur Stiniog which is a partneri in the Llechwedd quarry plans, said approval would be “a step forward towards developing the economy of the area”.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Has he been stuck like that since 1989?

SaxonRider

That looks like a stock image used in a 1982 MTB instruction book in the section, ‘how not to fall’.

I don’t envy that guy’s collarbone. The helmet, on the other hand, has real retro value.

portlyone

Backflip to endo, that guy has the mad skillz

ashfanman
    Free Member

Plans include four mountain bike trails, an uplift road and a 4-cross area

I wonder if there will also be on-site facilities for facial reconstructive surgery? That guy is going to eat it pretty hard.

And as anotherdeadhero says, I love the fact that the BBC have gone to the effort to dip into the historic archives for that special, special shot. 😀

rkk01
    Free Member

The soft brown sandy trail, delicate grass, blue sky and tanned limbs – all so not North Wales

geordiemick00
    Free Member

it mentions improving the facilities at CYB too, they were damn good the last time I was there, why not put some facilities at some of the other trails that have none??

dan1980
    Free Member

Because then they’ll get busy and ruined?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Is that MTB hell? The eternal faceplant, or that moment right before where you know it’s goig to happen, the only question is how bad….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Check out the picture – BBC Content’ is closed to new replies.