Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Cheapest place for AAA batteries – 400 of 'em!!!???
  • chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Need a load of AAA batteries asap,anyone know where I can buy a few hundred of them either online or over the counter at a decent price? Cheers.

Stoner
    Free Member

what kind of quality? just for a brief period of use or to be usable for long period of time?

neninja
    Free Member

Search eBay in the wholesale/job lot category. You can get 500 alkaline aaa for £60 or 500 zinc for about £30

BigJohn

The guy at strikalite.co.uk is worth talking to. He knows his stuff and might do a deal.

Edric64
    Free Member

Wholesale for that many ? Maybe try and open a trade account somewhere ?

jekkyl

10 for a quid at ikea

Stoner
    Free Member
    mark90
    Free Member

Depends on what sort of quality you want.

I used to really rate Ikea batteries but have been less impressed with them in recent years.

Without any googling around for best price comparisons my immediate go to thought was 7 day shop….

http://www.7dayshop.com/7dayshop-high-power-alkaline-batteries-aaa-lr03-mn2400-extra-value-40-pack

£65 for 400 – Stoner missed the multi buy offer 😉

Drac

I’d call 7dayshop too found their batteries very good.

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Cheers Guys, 7dayshop it is. I bought a 125 head torches, amongst other things, to put up on my website I’m having built and they didn’t have any batteries! Thought there would be more chance of shifting them if they had batteries already in them – we’ll see shortly I suppose!

matt_outandabout

^7 day shop, we used to buy 500+ each year for head torches at outdoor centre. Quality and battery endurance was OK.

project
    Free Member

7DAYSHOP.COM go to LIVE CHAT,the right top right hand corner, enter what you want and quantaties, and they will give you an even better price, and nice comapny to deal with as well, all quality stuff.

finishthat
    Free Member

Maplin £15 per box of 100 Alkaline

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place for AAA batteries – 400 of 'em!!!???’ is closed to new replies.