Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Chav Free Zones on Aircraft?
  • jarvo
    Free Member

People keep saying to me “Oh the other end of Ibiza from the clubs is a lovely place to go on holiday”.

So it may be … but you still have to endure a shared flight with the P***** Up Party Posse!

bwaarp
    Free Member

Talking about chavs and public transport, I got mistaken for a plain clothes police officer on a train the other day by a big group of chavs. I would have been flattered about my apparent manliness if I wasn’t so worried about getting killed to death.

Was wearing a grey North Face jacket, jeans, trainers and had a black bag on me? Wtf lol

mrlebowski
    Free Member

North Face jacket

TNF jacket is almost standard issue for plain-clothes/off- duty coppers, soldiers too..

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

We’ve been to Goa twice with Monarch, full of gobby scousers, ‘eh eh eh eh eh’ both times, the plane was more like a cattle truck. Then we went with Kingfisher last year which was full of very quiet & polite Indian folk, in January wer’e upping it again & going with Qatar. We’ll see how that goes.

yunki
    Free Member

TNF jacket is almost standard issue for plain-clothes/off- duty coppers, soldiers too..

and pretty much all UK citizens between the age of 16 and 60

CountZero

Sat next to a very pleasant, if a little vacant, Scottish singer for a while and chatted to her and her entourage.

Oh yeah? Who was that, then? Could well be someone I’ve seen play, and possibly met. 😀

bwaarp
    Free Member

Thinking about it, I had just buzzed my head and had a white ipod earphone in one ear so I could listen to music and hear stops/what was going on around me etc.

I guess the outfit just added up then. Knew the RAF used a lot of TNF, didn’t know coppers did.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

CZ, she was on a “talent” show some time ago, and rather surprised people.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Chav Free Zones on Aircraft?’ is closed to new replies.