Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • chase conditions for 2morro?
  • drewfus
    Free Member

im heading over for a ride in the morning, gonna do the main loops then a play on the downhill. what were conditions like and is there something I don’t wanna miss?

takisawa2

Plenty of standing water on the FtD. Take some overshoes & crud catcher it up.

nickdavies

I went up yesterday – slippy in some sections. Caught me out a couple of times, I thought it would be drier than it was and probably had too much air in the tyres. Some serious standing water on the bermy bit not far from the start – snorkel advised 🙂

drewfus
    Free Member

thanks will do. Anyone know whether the downhill is in the same condition or worse, just so i can decide on what tyres to take with me. cheers

snakebite
    Free Member

was at the DH today, was nice, well dry, its been pretty windy all week. the standing water is on the berms and its pretty deep!!! rest of its in good shape, upper and lower cliffe were toptastic with my laddo earlier

rocketman
    Free Member

Did seem to be drying out slightly over the weekend but Cannock’s unique blend of paste has returned this evening. Off piste is shot to bits.

Stile Cop is in good shape (well, the top bit is) and there’s a timber-tastic new wall ride if the older boys will let you have a go.

Enjoy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘chase conditions for 2morro?’ is closed to new replies.