Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Charge Plug 2016 sizing
  • oxym0r0n

I’d appreciate knowing what others are riding as I’m on the cusp of M and L – well, just over into L with being a shade over 5’11 but…

Sizing against my 56cm Day 1 which is great (ETT 555mm) would put me on a M
    My M Cotic X is a bit on the small size (ETT 548mm)
    M Plug ETT 565mm, 5’6″-5’11”
    L Plug ETT 575mm, 5’11”-6’2″

Argh! What are others around 5’10” – 6′ riding and how do you find it? Not sure I can find one to try…

oxym0r0n

Somboddy mus av wun?

fubar
    Free Member

2014 model + “a shade over 5’11” + medium size = just right for me

thepublican
    Free Member

I had the 2016 single speed pink one. I’m 5’11”. Went for the medium and definitely the right choice for me.

thepublican
    Free Member

tbh I’m 5’11” and a half so always caught between a medium and a large on many bikes.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

if you’re fairly bendy go for the medium as they do tend to size up largish.

devash
    Free Member

I’d say the Medium would be perfect. I’m exactly the same height as you ( > < under 6ft) and used to ride a Specialized Tricross with the same ETT as the medium Plug. 110mm stem, perfect.

ultracrepidarian
    Free Member

Pink SS one here too. 6ft on a large, would have been better on a medium tbh.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

2016 5′ 10″, medium. Even if its off the interwebs they’ll let you swap it if it’s wrong

oxym0r0n

A great help folks – thanks – not sure I’ll get a chance to swap, as frame only

peekay

I’m 5’11” so borderline medium /large.

I have a 2016 medium and it seems to fit me fine.

wzzzz
    Free Member

Plug 5 ti owner and 5’11” and a bit, 34 inseam I ride a medium.

oxym0r0n

Thanks wzzzz – you are exactly the same dimensions as me and I’m just about to pull the trigger on a ti frame tomorrow. Incidentally, what stem length are you running? Thanks 8)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Charge Plug 2016 sizing’ is closed to new replies.