Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Champions league tonight and tomorrow for that matter.
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Looking forward to this one tonight. Gone off football a fair bit as the years go by but matches like this really get the armchair footy juices going. Tomorrows looks to be a proper match as well.

donsimon
    Free Member

Rual v Man Utd, should be a good ‘un and Mou v Pep tomorrow. I’m gunning for a Man Utd v Barça final which is unfortunate as I’d like to see Man Utd’s next manager lift the trophy… 😉

trailmonkey

i’ve every confidence that madrid will win it this year.

MrSparkle

Schalke uber alles!

fatboyslo
    Free Member

Schalke – Barca final anyone?

Would be my preference but fear Jose may pull off the win over 2 legs as he is a pretty good strategist and proved in El Copa Del Rey that he can get the measure of Barca

I may be biased but personally think a Real v Manure final would be dull as dishwater where as a Schalke v Barca one could be a real feast of football

donsimon
    Free Member

I may be biased but personally think a Real v Man Utd final would be dull as dishwater where as a Schalke v Barca one could be a real feast of football

🙄 Fred’s immaturity is just about tolerable, try at least being original.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Shame on you Mr S we will have words on the trail – OK i will shout to your disappearing figure in the distance
    I suspect Man U v either of the teams will be better Shalke dont look very good so far anayway. I would worry that Fergie and Mourinho would go all tactical and I suspect that after our last performance against Barca Fergie will at least go for it.
    From what I know Braca are the best team but defer to DS who I assume watches more Spanish footie than I do.

donsimon
    Free Member

From what I know Braca are the best team but defer to DS who I assume watches more Spanish footie than I do.

Actually I don’t watch that much. 😳 Unfortunately I was indoctrinated as a RM fan and even though I think Barça are playing much better football as a team and have done for the last couple of years, I just can’t bring myself to say it.
    I do, however, rate Mou as a manager and think either he is being lined up or is lining himself up to follow Sir Alex.

MrSparkle

ABU, Junky, ABU. Also I prefer Barca to Real, if only for political reasons.

theotherjonv

Neuer vs Man Utd is quite a decent game so far.

donsimon
    Free Member

Neuer vs Man Utd is quite a decent game so far.

11 shots and 7 on target… You’re not wrong.

donsimon
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYjr_2pN1j8[/video]

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

The old man does it again.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Mourinho is the next at Man U for sure think both want it beat the 18 of pool and win Europe and he may go this year tbh and if not next year IMHO
    At feckinglast and again

donsimon
    Free Member

Mourinho is the next at Man U for sure think both want it beat the 18 of pool and win Europe and he may go this year tbh and if not next year IMHO

Interestingly though Mou might be looking for a job at the end of this year even if he gets the league and Champions, those crazy Spanish. I wonder if Fernando Hierro has his coaching badges?

loddrik
    Free Member

I wanted the scum to win because it’ll be all the funnier when they get beat in the final.

Which they will 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

ah that legendary Scouse humour rearing its subtle understated head.
    Dont worrry some decade you will be good enough to win stuff yourself and you can stop being so bitter/jealous

donsimon
    Free Member

loddrik – Member

I wanted the scum Manchester United to win because it’ll be all the even funnier when they get beaten in the final.

Which they will.

If you’re going to insult, do it in English!

loddrik
    Free Member

Nowt wrong with the way it was written.

Funnily enough, even though either Spanish team will beat them, I think Madrid may be better set up to do it. Though if barca are on form the scum won’t see much of the ball.

I can’t wait to see fergusons face too. I’m smiling just thinking about it.

donsimon
    Free Member

Nowt wrong with the way it was written.

Sorry, I did actually think you were older than 12 yrs old, I thought you said that you were married, my apologies.

Though if barca are on form the scum wouldn’t see much of the ball.

Now, if I were to call you theiving Scouse b******s, you’d get the hump, wouldn’t you?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

TBH I think Moaninho would go to Man City before Manure. I reckon the lure of the enormous sum that the owners of City would offer would be too tempting.

Won’t matter either way cos the King is back at Anfield. 8)

loddrik
    Free Member

What makes you think I’m not…?

They are the scum. And as usual had the easier route to and through the knockout stages. And they are going to lose. And itll be hilarious in a way you cannot imagine.

donsimon
    Free Member

What makes you think I’m not…?

12 or a theiving b******? I wouldn’t want to be bragging about either, so I’ll go with 12. Am I right?
    You are getting about as nauseating as that other piece of work lanesra, now there’s a thought, lock you both in a room for couple of hours.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ear we go, ear we go, ear we go….

I’m going to have some chicken soup. I’ve decided.

loddrik
    Free Member

I wouldn’t bother. I already gave him the opportunity to discuss his anti scouse views and he showed me what a shithouse he was.

And let’s get it in context, I have many mancunian friends, and I have nothing against people from Manchester. They are similar to scousers, just that they wear loads of crap gold chains and the women are ugly.

Man u fans on the other hand, are all knobs.

Lanesra seemed to hate Liverpool, place and people.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You need to understand that Lanesra’s father was killed at Heysel, apparently.

If true, it goes some way to explain his behaviour. Not to excuse it, but I don’t think it serves anyone to harbour hate and anger towards each other in this context.

Junkyard
    Free Member

loddrick you are a moderatley less hate filled tham lansera but you are still coming over as a hate filled moron …..this is why people hate football and despise the fans because people do things like this over the game 😥

Pathetic and shameful whoever does it.
    Elfin Lansera had issues but he let hate destroy him I could understand this but not tolerate it.

loddrik
    Free Member

I’m not full of hate but the scum and people who follow them are idiots. Do you really think that a scouse Liverpool supporter thinks any other way. Do you really think that if you went to Manchester, providing you were able to successfully locate a scum fan, they would think any higher of us..?

We hate them and they hate us. That’s how it is, always has been and always will be. And we take great pleasure in their misfortunes, as they take great pleasure in ours.

It’s what makes us happy.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I’m not full of hate but the scum and people who follow them are idiots

FFS you do know how stupid that makes you look dont you

We hate them and they hate us

we are not all like you Thankfully but you can let your tribal affiliations destroy your ability to reason if you wish but dont tar me/us all with the same brush.
    As far as I can see we have something in common rather than something between us, a love of football.

Coyote
    Free Member

I’m a Utd fan and a football fan. I don’t hate anybody.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Lodders you are actually making yourself look a bit of a knob here, I have to say. I don’t mind a bit of banter and winding up the Mancs, but you’re going a bit far with the hate thing. I know proper Scouse season ticket holders who don’t share your views. Yes, we ‘hate’ Man U, but they’re just another club and set of fayns like us. They love their footie just the same as any footie fayns. Add real hatred into it and that’s just not what football’s about. It’s just thuggery using footie as an excuse to have a ruck. Brings the game down.

Do you really think that if you went to Manchester, providing you were able to successfully locate a scum fan, they would think any higher of us..?

Some bonehead ignorant bigoted tosser might think like that, but most footie fayns are ok.

There’s passion, and then there’s blind irrational anger. Two different things.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I just hate people from Manchester. Not really bothered whether they’re red, blue or purple knobbed. Miserable raincoat wearing bastards.

AD

Brilliant statement from Loddrik – ‘We hate them and they hate us’ – you must regret not being born in Glasgow – just think how much fun you could have had picking a side and waving flags and singing songs… maybe you could send a suspicious package to SAF?

But then again I am a Man U fan and therefore by definition an idiot 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

maybe you could send a suspicious package to SAF?

Well, he’s certainly had a few suspicious brown envelopes over the years. No bombs though I think.

Junkyard
    Free Member

😆 DD you are on form tonight

loddrik
    Free Member

It matters not a jot whether whether people agree with me or that I ‘sound like a knob’. This is how things are, whether you like it or not. The trabalism comes out in us where Liverpool v the scum are concerned. We’ve had this discussion on here a year or two ago and the sentiments were the same. For all the rivalries that exist in the premier league, when it comes down to it, it’s the only one that matters. Ferguson knows this too. As I’ve said before, if you are born and brought up a red up here them you too will hate the scum, it’s in built.

If you are lucky enough to be above the same sentiment, them I applaud you, but I and all the Liverpool fans I know from here, we all cannot stand the scum and make absolutely no apologies for this.

I’m half Glaswegian so maybe it’s genetic.

It’s also a little tenuous to imply that my sentiments indicate that I would get involved in physical conflict because of our football allegiances. That’s never been my cup of tea, though I know people who have many years ago.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I **** hate Bristol Rovers AND Bristol City. WTF am I to do?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Lodders; how do you feel about Accrington Stanley?

loddrik
    Free Member

Who are dey…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

This is how things are, whether you like it or not.

No it’s not, don’t talk crap. Stop trolling, you’re making yourself look silly.

I’m not full of hate but the scum and people who follow them are idiots.

No they’re not. Well, not all of them. They’re just people following a team. Just like you. Are you an idiot?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Champions league tonight and tomorrow for that matter.’ is closed to new replies.