Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Champions league tonight and tomorrow for that matter.
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Evidently, but I guess we’ll all have to live with that.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No we don’t. You can change. You’ll be better off for it.

Junkyard
    Free Member

wot he said.
    Passion for your team should never cross over into hatred of other teams fans. These people are more like you than anyone eles out there and yet you hate them for being just like you but for another team. like hating people who ride a different bike from you, area or terrain just odd and pointless and makes many non footy fans think we are all scum.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I hate you Junky.

I hate you too Effin.

And most of all, I hate Stephen Hendry.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What in the name of the Sweet Little Baby Jesus has Stephen Hendry done to incur your wrath? 😯

donsimon
    Free Member

Do you really think that a scouse Liverpool supporter thinks any other way.

Very simply wrong, I have Liverpool born and bred friends who are LFC supporters who can discuss football in an articulate, educated and adult fashion. You could learn a lot. There are times when you come across as reasonably intelligent, tonight is not one of them… 😥
    You appear to have lost the plot.

What in the name of the Sweet Little Baby Jesus has Stephen Hendry done to incur your wrath?

Better to have his wrath, I find his love to be a bit unnerving. 😮

loddrik
    Free Member

I think, again, we’ll have to agree to disagree on this topic.

Signed

Unrepentant of Liverpool.

trailmonkey

makes many non footy fans think we are all scum.

it actually makes lots of football fans think the same.

i can’t think of a single footy thread on here that hasn’t been ruined by the same cast of faux liverpool and man utd ‘fans’ trying just a little too hard to prove their allegiance.

go to the odd game guys and prove your faith that way. maybe it’ll you stop acting like a bunch of 11 year olds 💡

donsimon
    Free Member

go to the odd game guys and prove your faith that way. maybe it’ll you stop acting like a bunch of 11 year olds

Bit difficult for me to get to games on a regular basis, but thanks for your uninformed opinion. 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Champions league tonight and tomorrow for that matter.’ is closed to new replies.