Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Certini Bike shop, superb customer service
  • appy
    Free Member

Bought a 2011 Carbon Cube from Certini that cracked after not very many miles. Phoned them up to tell them and the bike was collected the same day. Cube couldnt supply a replacement 2011 frame but they would supply a 2012 frame. This morning i contacted them to say that a 2012 frame wasnt acceptable and i would like a full refund. Just come off the phone after giving them my details and have been given a full refund. I dont think anyone could beat that for superb service.

They say the proof of a company is how good they are when things go wrong and in this case i really cant praise them enough.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

followed your other thread, good service but dont get why a 2012 frame is a problem? Its a like for like in that its the same model, they have no 2011 left and if anything 2012 likely to have upgrades/improvements.

appy
    Free Member

Because it will be a pain to sell on being a mix and thats what i would of been doing as ive lost all faith in the bike.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Glad to hear you had excellent service from Certini.

They are my LBS and I’ve been using them for years & I’ve never been let down by them.

Superb shop, superb service & great people to deal with.

bagpuss
    Free Member

+1 for that. My LBS too. 😀

enigmas
    Free Member

+1 for certini being brilliant, i bought my anthem from them and have had nothing but good experiences.
    Also a mate cracked his cube ltd comp, he got a replacement 2012 frame within the week as well!

eviljoe
    Free Member

Sorry I can’t agree with this one.

Their Plymouth store mis sold my gf the wrong size Osprey pack for my Christmas present, and then gave us the run around between the two different stores when she tried to put it right. I requested a call when the right one was in stock, which didn’t happen, and then when they finally got their act together almost 2 months later, I had to go to their Saltash store to pick it up, costing extra time, fuel and the bridge fee. When I pointed this all out to the boy behind the counter, his response was ‘What do you want a pack that big for anyway? Oh and btw as it’s a size larger pack, it’s £5 more expensive’.

I tried to buy local, but it ended up costing me quite a bit more in time effort and money- they just weren’t pro active or helpful at any point. I would have saved myself a lot of hassle by sending it back and buying the right thing on line.

It looks like plenty here have had good experiences with them, but I won’t be going back

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Have dealt with Certini a few times,has always been easy and have had good service from them

Shandy
    Free Member

Got a phenomenal deal on an SX Trail from them a couple of years ago, goo customer service too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Certini Bike shop, superb customer service’ is closed to new replies.