Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Census Police
  • RaveyDavey
    Free Member

half arsed anarchists ‘ooh i’m not filling in this form it’s infringing my civil liberties!!’ Make a real stand and stop paying your council tax or road tax!! Just fill it in you muppets!

emma82
    Free Member

Don’t fill it in! evil things will happen……. to the shape of £1000 fine ??? why would you not want to do it, it’s only a blinking form. I give out more details to the average cold caller who needs it for research purposes 😀

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Whats Roadtax RaveyDavey?

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Don’t fill it in! evil things will happen……. to the shape of £1000 fine ???

Do you know how many people were fined for not filling in the last census?
    The answer is exactly zero.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Yeah but the Tories are in now.

emma82
    Free Member

I suppose technically it would be a nightmare to pin down why ‘they’ didn’t do it, could be a million reasons for needing support and not asking for it. But they do put it out there as an ‘incentive’.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Well they seem to making a fine mess of the country, so no doubt they could make a complete arse of fining folk for not completing the census.

emma82
    Free Member

ummm, are they not trying to fix the magnitude of balls ups made by labour? They haven’t been in long enough to do any damage. Jump off your soap box, there’s a good boy 😀

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Weren’t Labour trying to rectify the thatcher years? Because those were great times weren’t they?

Xylene
    Free Member

Don’t fill it in! evil things will happen……. to the shape of £1000 fine ??? why would you not want to do it, it’s only a blinking form. I give out more details to the average cold caller who needs it for research purposes

Part of the reason not to fill it in. A compulsory form that will cost be 1000 to not fill in. Doesn’t seem right to me.
    Shows that the only tactic they hace is strong arming the population into completing them.

They can never prove it’s not in the post.

I just read that there is a freepost address for the form. I might wrap up some paving slabs and post them as well.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Quirrel’s going to bring the country to its knees, single-handedly.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

ummm, are they not trying to fix the magnitude of balls ups made by labour?

Bankers

Neil-F
    Free Member

Just think how crap your rellies are gonna feel in 100 years time when they can’t find old Uncle Quirrel to complete the family tree! 😆

Xylene
    Free Member

OR at least stop MP’s expenses being spent on patios.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Not if he comes out with stuff like this : “They can never prove it’s not in the post”.

I think taking a moral stand which challenges the legitimacy of the government, requires something a tad more rebellious than “honest guv, I put it in the post”

Xylene
    Free Member

It will be an interesting exercise. How many times wil they call around.

How many really go missing in the post compared to the number of households.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You should apply for some part time work at the sorting office Quirrel. Imagine the havoc you could wreak!!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It will be an interesting exercise. How many times wil they call around.

I’m on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

Let us know won’t you ?

mrmo
    Free Member

Quirrel will be giving the treasury an extra £1000, i suppose every little helps bring the deficite down.

Junkyard
    Free Member

you are right ernie this civil disobediance is extremely exciting stuff.

Xylene
    Free Member

You should apply for some part time work at the sorting office Quirrel. Imagine the havoc you could wreak!!

From what I have read from my various tinfoilhat websites, nobody is vetted at the offices.

I don;t want to wreck havoc. I just object to being made to complete a form with the threat of 1000 pound fine. If they had asked me to do it, I would probably hade done it, but threatening the fine just makes me not want to do it.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I know what you mean Quirrel. Normally I wouldn’t speed that much, but since they started imposing fines for speeding, I’ve taken to doing 45mph in built up areas as a matter of civic principle.

RustySpanner

I just object to being made to complete a form with the threat of 1000 pound fine. If they had asked me to do it, I would probably hade done it, but threatening the fine just makes me not want to do it.

Well, there’s a £5000.00 fine for outraging public decency.
    Does this make you want to wave your knob around in Morrisons?

Cougar

Mostly, I just do that for fun.

Junkyard
    Free Member

all that fuss over such a small thing eh cougar

Cougar

Hey now.

johnners
    Free Member

Hey now.

Frank Kingsley. Legend.

konabunny
    Free Member

It’s not hard to cross-reference “addresses” with “forms completed” for a start, so we’re looking at harassment and possibly trespass(?)

“I know my rights!!!” 😆

FuzzyWuzzy

It takes like 5 minutes to complete via the Internet, stop being a lazy awkward ass :p

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Census Police’ is closed to new replies.