• This topic has 173 replies, 83 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by rob2.
Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 174 total)
  • CBeebies presenter with amputated lower arm
  • Coyote
    Free Member

Milkshake on Channel 5 is where it’s at for cute presenters

AndyP
    Free Member

FMBs
    took me a while, that one. Up here they’re known as ‘slag wellies’ (or waders, depending on the length)

Ewan
    Free Member

Can we have more pictures of Konnie. She’s lovely.

Harry_the_Spider

Konnie and Zoe.

Imagine the fun they had with some sticky backed plastic and a washing up liquid bottle.

caledonia
    Free Member

Ok Then,
    Since you asked nicely…

AT
    Free Member
    hora
    Free Member

Caledonian, on the middle pic I can just imagine me tapping something against her forehead and asking who her daddy is….

geoffj

Sarah Jane is just a little bit scary though.

shinsplints

LMAO @ Hora……I imagined something similar….boys will be boys

aracer
    Free Member

The population of Balamory seems to be unlike most small Scottish Islands.

If you think that’s PC, you should try Postman Pat!

Pook

sarah jane honeywell looks like a riddler

caledonia
    Free Member

LMAO @ hora – nice work !

coffeeking
    Free Member

Just had this sent to me, I did chuckle and think of this thread, so here it is:

asking who her daddy is….

That freaks me out, I understand the connotations but it does have a tendency to suggest a father-daughter relationship, which I find a little odd.

andrew
    Free Member

which I find a little odd

Yeah, totally. The desire to become the phallus-wielding father is something that *should* be mastered during the normal course of adolescence. The need to reiterate one’s status as bearer-of-the-phallus in later life would suggest an unresolved Oedipal conflict in which the ‘daughter’ is a displacement of the mother along the daughter-mother axis.

andrew
    Free Member

The amputee thing is a whole other kettle of fish. My missus said that she though men were finding the amputee presenter attractive because the end of her stump looks like a vagina; I said it has a kind of hermaphrodite quality because of its phallic form – a kind of vagina at the end of a penis.

All very odd.

barney
    Free Member

My missus said that she though men were finding the amputee presenter attractive because the end of her stump looks like a vagina; I said it has a kind of hermaphrodite quality because of its phallic form – a kind of vagina at the end of a penis.

Now that has elevated this thread even further into the realms of the weird.
    Pass the mindbleach, someone.

coffeeking
    Free Member

My missus said that she though men were finding the amputee presenter attractive because the end of her stump looks like a vagina; I said it has a kind of hermaphrodite quality because of its phallic form – a kind of vagina at the end of a penis.

WTF. Mindbleach this way too please, I cant and dont even want to think about any of that. It is utterly wierd, and slightly worrying that this thought process occurs.

VanHalen

this is turning into a david cronenberg film… breasts with eyes next i tell thee.

hora
    Free Member

Whooooooaaaaaa.OVER-ANALYSIS!

molgrips
    Free Member

I would suggest a Freudian root to the phenomenon.

When a boy sees naked females, they notice the absence of a willy where to them, one should be.. this then becomes associated with sex later in life, thereby creating a link between sex and missing body parts.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Pass the mindbleach, someone.

There is no such thing, as Mindbleach. Once the mind is stained, it is stained forever. Only death can free you from the torment and pain….

billyboulders
    Free Member

Can we get back to Sarah-Jane please. (clicked on this thread ‘cos I was surprised it was still going-last few posts have wierded me out a bit :?)

rossi46
    Free Member

Konnie does it for me…….. Anyone got her phone number?

allthepies
    Free Member

Holy thread resurrections batman!

Speshpaul

rossi, you need to get broadband mate.

trickydisco
    Free Member

think he's just been watching weakest link

allthepies
    Free Member

>think he's just been watching weakest link

Yup, thought the same. No doubt some left handed googling found this thread 😉

genesis
    Free Member

Nah, for me it has to be Kari Byron one of the Mythbusters presenters.

nicko74

This is apparently one of the top threads of the year!!

boxelder

Father, forgive me for I have sinned…..

I've developed a 'thing' for Nina (but it's not for her neurons). My kids love watching it, so there's no escape – the accent, the boundless cheeriness.

help

genesis
    Free Member

Or how about presenter that have moved on since kids tv, like Holly Willoughby?

mrchrispy

its the pig tails init!

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

…Literally wiping tears from my eyes now.

STW at its purile, random bestest. 😀

Drac

She's on now, very hot.

Drac

But current Children's TV presenter is.

samuri
    Free Member

zoe has always floated my boat as does the lady that Hora posted, she's lovely!

Big-M
    Free Member

There is a Youtube video of Sarah Jane getting her first tattoo, a pair of wings, nice.

Agree with Genisis on Kari from Mythbusters, then of course ther is Donna from 'That 70's Show'……….. 😉

Drac

There is a Youtube video of Sarah Jane getting her first tattoo, a pair of wings, nice.

Her brown wings?

AndyP
    Free Member

Sarah Jane looks like a 12year old boy. Not good.
    Nina, on the other hand, is absolute filth.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Justin from Gigglebiz and Something special gets my vote – he's a hunka hunka BSL'ing, crossdressing love!

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 174 total)

The topic ‘CBeebies presenter with amputated lower arm’ is closed to new replies.