Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Cardinham Woods new trails…
  • Burchy1
    Free Member

Just wondered if any of you north Cornwall locals had a view on this or have been involved?

Using Haldon as an example, what we ended up with is a little different (red grade trail) from the original Dafydd Davis design but after a while to bed in its become a useful link between the growing cheeky stuff. Hopefully this will be better.

Linky

Also looks useful for using as a stop on the way to see the outlaws in Hayle. 😀

Steelsreal

my wifes uncle has been banging on about “cardinham being better thatn Wales” for a couple of years and this is the first time i’ve seen a real plan…

Looks good Cardinham is a nice spot ridden there a few times with my Father in law, shame about the car park being so close to the Crem, is a nice spot to leave this world that may be spoiled by a car park…

julioflo
    Free Member

Thanks for posting that. Having grown up in Bodmin I have been waiting to see how these trails will turn out. I remember pootling around both the Cardinham and Lanhydrock woods on my Raleigh Amazon looking for steep bits of fireroad!

The Cardinham Trails look promising, especially knowing the gradient there and looking at how the red route covers the steep valley sides.

No matter how good the trails are, this is just what Bodmin needs i’d say!

A good reason to visit me Father!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Cardinham Woods new trails…’ is closed to new replies.