Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Carbon 456 sizes
  • Castrol
    Free Member

Hi,

Off up to On-one today to try the 18 and 20 inch frames as a bit unsure of size to get, logically I think 20inch being 6’2″ and 33 inside leg.

Any comments appreciated. Will be running with 140mm forks btw.

Thanks,
    Matt.

bellys
    Free Member

I’m 5ft 11inc and ride an 18inc feels ok. There is a sizing chart some were on there site.

Castrol
    Free Member

Bellys,

Thanks. I am top end inside leg for 18 and bottom end for 20 according to their size charts, just wondered what they were like in terms of riders experience.

Regards,
    Matt.

jambon
    Free Member

I’m 6′ 1/2″ in bare feet and am happy with my 20″ frame even if it looks like a gate – would have preffered the 18″ but measuring geometry carefully the 20″ was correct.

The seat tube angle is pretty relaxed so an inline post is the norm and you therefore need all the length in the top tube. I’m using an 80mm stem.

There is, however, very little difference between the 16″, 18″ and 20″ when it comes to reach (less than and inch!) so you may well be happy with the 18″.

Irish_AL
    Free Member

6ft 3 inside leg 34 and on a 20″

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Go for a 29er

bellys
    Free Member

I’m having probs with the front wheel lifting on very sharp climbs as I can not get my weight right over the front with out feeling cramped. So I’m going to try bar ends if that helps I will change to stem.

P20

I’m 5’8″ on a 18″. From memory there’s not much difference in the top tube lengths between the sizes

shindiggy
    Free Member

I’m 6’2″ with a 34″ inside leg, ride an 18.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Carbon 456 sizes’ is closed to new replies.