Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • car with winter tyres vs 4×4 on factory fit
  • mark90
    Free Member

Amateur 😉

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhlEtlljHRE[/video]

andy8442
    Free Member

Pedlad is quiet. Do you think he’s stuck in a ditch somewhere in the wrong car?

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

😛 let off the brakes man!!

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Since we had a touch of snow in the Eden Valley today I can report on my current treads: L200 on Cooper Discovery A/T3s. Popped it into 4 wheel drive and had no problems other than one wee sideways slide when I had to take evasive action.

M&S Rated, but not an actual snow/winter tyre.

Absolutely recommend them for other pickup drivers – they are better all rounders than the usual suspects!

pedlad

Back home in time for an icy ride on the hills tonight. Took the Astra but really didn’t need to for the amount of snow that was in leeds when I woke up first thing. A bit more as leaving Huddersfield later this afternoon but as mentioned in op Bloomin forecasters and media trying to put the scares on us when it’s just pretty normal winter weather.

andy8442
    Free Member

Astra! You fool! I thought we’d all decided on the Unicycle with racing slicks?

Don’t ask questions if you’re not prepared to follow the advice of the masses!

katherinewright
    Free Member

Well, As far as I concerned, Astra has more powerfull tyres than mitsu.Recently, I bought Astra from Japanese Imports in London,UK

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘car with winter tyres vs 4×4 on factory fit’ is closed to new replies.