Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Car tyres Bargaintastic advice ( not cheap cruddy tyres)
  • saladdodger
    Free Member

I have been using Prestivo tyres on the front of my Picasso for 20k miles on a 185/65/15 and alas mrs SD hit a pot hole and blew the tyre out. I checked the warrentee and found this below

Prestivo Accidental Damage Guarantee.
    This tyre is guaranteed against accidental damage – that means if you damage it and we cant fix it we will give you a discount on your replacement tyre of up to 100%.

The discount is based on the unused portion of the tread, so if the tyre is unworn you get 100% discount, 50% worn, 50% discount. 90% worn 10% discount. Simple!

Prestivo is made by a leading manufacturer and combines great handling especially in the wet, with class beating durability….Check Size Availability

Tread Remaining Discount
    8mm…………100% allowance
    6mm-8mm….75% allowance
    4mm-6mm….50% allowance
    2mm-4mm….25% allowance
    below 2mm….nil allowance

Returned to the tyre dealer, no quibble replacement tyre £15

These tyres ar £56 each which is £35 less than equivelant mitcheline’s (which at 20k are knackered) and should be good for 40k+ and I have never had any grip issues with them so perhaps Cheap tyres can be good

saladdodger
    Free Member

hope this helps folk

jam-bo

yep. got a screw in the side of one of mine a couple of month old and got a new one for about £15

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Car tyres Bargaintastic advice ( not cheap cruddy tyres)’ is closed to new replies.