Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • Car parking rant !!!!!
  • renton
    Free Member

I parked up at the local supermarket earlier today and did a bit of shopping. When I got back to my car there was a tatty old ford ka parked next to it with a woman stood next to it shouting at here son across the car park to hurry up after putting the trolley back as she couldn’t be arsed.

My wife was putting our lad in the car on the side she was parked and due to this I held our car door so it didn’t hit her car.

Any way this womans lad get back whilst we are still putting our lad in so we hurry up and shut the door on our car.

he gets in the ka and then the stupid thick b.%*h cant get in her car as shes too big so slams her door into my car, even after watching me hold my door so it doesnt hit hers.

Im fuming at this point and say ” do you mind getting your door off my car ” and the cow just laughs in my face and does it again to make a point!!!!!!!

No sorry of **** all and im seething now and tell her to F..k off as ive lost my rag.

Her old man is sat in the drivers seat laughing too, I just didnt know what to do.

**** the lot of them.

Just because they dont have any pride in their car doenst mean they can act like that.

its a shit rant i know but im still wound up now and to top it off the wife has a go at me for getting angry and swearing so quick !!!!

donsimon
    Free Member

I just didnt know what to do.

Grow some and give ’em a slap.

renton
    Free Member

I would but i would lose my job and id rather keep a roof over my kids heads than do that!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

spitting is found to be offensive by most folk and will help escalate the situation

Feel for you though there are ass hats everywhere – nothing much can be done about it sadly.

sc-xc

Should have stuck a banana up her fanny exhaust pipe. That’dve learned her.

donsimon
    Free Member

How would your employer know?

warton
    Free Member

I would of kicked the **** out of their car. if he had got out to complain i would of kicked the **** out of him too.

grim168
    Free Member

I’d have smashed my door into hers as hard as i could and got it repaired later. It would have made me feel better. I fookin hate that sort of thing once is an accident but that behaviour would have sent me over the edge 👿

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

I would of been fuming as well. If it was me I would of got there car keys and threw them across the car park and drove off.

Junkyard
    Free Member

CRB check I assume DS

renton
    Free Member

It was the way they were laughing at it that sent me nutts

donsimon
    Free Member

CRB check I assume DS

Only if an official complaint is made, surely?

SST
    Free Member

what is wrong with some people?

Lazy & Stupid & Rude & Too Big To Get Into Her Own Car.

what a miserable life that woman must have. . . .

SST
    Free Member

oh you can bet a woman like that would soon whine if you did anything back DS

donsimon
    Free Member

So do the whining first.

renton
    Free Member

nope actually I’m in the RAF and having just been promoted it would look good to my superiors if Im getting arrested for GBH

sc-xc

*call in the air strike*

mrmo
    Free Member

this is why i tend to park in the furthest corner of the car park, the stupider and fatter the person, i find that they have to park closer to the doors.

donsimon
    Free Member

I said give her a slap, not batter the **** out of her! A little bit of a difference. Perhaps you did the best thing.
    Is the car OK? I used to work in the trade, I could recommend some bodyshops in the Chester area if you want.

Houns

Note the reg and report them to the polis

higgo
    Free Member

Ask yourself…. what would Begbie do?

M6TTF
    Free Member

Boils my piss too – I always try to park away from others for this reason. My wife left her car in a supermarket carpark and came bam to find the offside wing stoved in – some **** hit it and did one.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

What you need to do is keep a tub of curry powder in your car for these occassions. Folk start their shite and you pour the stuff into their air intake. Job done.

Junkyard
    Free Member

you fell for that story when your wife crashed [reversing??] …..beginners error 😉

project
    Free Member

Always park with the passenger door right on the white line, and then it makes the space next to you smaller, thats if you can reverse into a space, if youre a man that should be easy.

LOL.

As for parking we have 11 spaces at home, a neighbour, has the habit of smacking everyones car next to him with his door,so now there is always a space next to his car left empty

Until a visitor parks there and doesnt park there a second time.

donsimon
    Free Member

As for parking we have 11 spaces at home, a neighbour, has the habit of smacking everyones car next to him with his door,so now there is always a space next to his car left empty

Why don’t you park so close to this guy so that he can’t open his door and has to climb in through the passenger door, when he complains slap him politely point out the error of his ways.

Junkyard
    Free Member

DS you need to think big here so you need to get three really shitty cars from the scrap yard and park one either side of him and the third at the back.
    Someone did this once where i lived in manchester [ the door hitting bit] and a neighbour just torched the car one night. They torched his next one as well forst day he got it. I moved and I dont know how it ended but not well would be my guess.

donsimon
    Free Member

Someone did this once where i lived in manchester [ the door hitting bit] and a neighbour just torched the car one night. They torched his next one as well forst day he got it.

I used to live in Didsbury and have to say that I find this kind of behavior most out of the ordinary for Manchester. 😯

andyl
    Free Member

should have just calmly walked around her car taking pictures making sure you got the regs and then made an insurance claim – would have wiped the smile off her face.

project
    Free Member

You could just perhaps park in the dedicated bays , singled out for women with children, as a man parking in one is seen as a pervert, especially when he actually has a child in the car with him.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

The trick is to take up two spaces – no-one parks near you then 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

Cars have tyres, with air in them. Negate this situation.

donsimon
    Free Member

The trick is to not give a sh**, it’s only a car. 😛

LadyGresley
    Free Member

don simon – Member

The trick is to not give a sh**, it’s only a car.
    Exactly – they still work with a few dents and scratches don’t they?

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I remember an old chap scraping my car when he drove out of his parking space – he was quite amazed when I said don’t worry, it doesn’t matter, my car’s 15 years old.

donsimon
    Free Member

I was precious about mine until some twunt put a big dent in the front wing. I could have called the insurance but what the heck, life’s a little too short.

ski
    Free Member

All the cars I have ever owned came with dents and scratches as standard 😉

project
    Free Member

Why do people who park in the disabled spaces always walk fast into a shop as if theres nothing wrong with them, and why do they all seem to drive BMW,s, or qashqis, (the nissan thing).

carbon337
    Free Member

Think I would have been putting a few size 10 dents in their rear quarters and wings.

jsgrl925ws
    Free Member

How about those people who purposely like park ON the line of the parking space, literally taking 50% of two different spaces each. F OFF!!!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Car parking rant !!!!!’ is closed to new replies.