Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Car accident, Legally and morally.
  • nosemineb
    Free Member

Yeah ok i imagine your right 😀

Thanks for the advice and reccomendations.

Ben

convert

Well I did it for years, and my wife who is no Amazonian. Strapping in often involves reaching through whilst kneeling on the drivers seat. As I said, less convenient but less dangerous and less selfish to other road users.

nosemineb
    Free Member

Convert, Do you have children? Thought i saw a post in you profile saying you are childless? sorry to pry! 3 door car perhaps ours is 5.

convert

Don't have kids now – long sad story not best for a mtb forum 🙁

nosemineb
    Free Member

Very sorry mate. I am starting to be an arse.
    I shall go.
    Thanks all.

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

She never rang! Sorry guys.

Ahh, the power of the singletrack forum – clearly she is a reader.

One thing to consider, you might want to report the incident to the local police station, just to cover your ass.

Not sure I'd want to do that though, as it might make it difficult to tell my insurer that I'd not been involved in any accidents.

Road traffic incident has nothing to do with the school, the head won't want to hear about a minor scrape.

Might not want to hear about it, but if it was the head at our school and I was the OP then they probably would hear about it, especially if I thought it was symptomatic of a wider problem that was a danger to my kids. OTOH you can't have too much information. I think the head may well "want to know" just because they like to know everything that is going on in and around the school.

aracer
    Free Member

Passed too close to a parked Police car a while back… told me to get lost and be more careful!

Pah – I rolled (as in 2 wheels off the ground) my car onto a police car and the reaction from the traffic police (and the PC in the car – who actually did a good job of reassuring me) was much the same!

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Car accident, Legally and morally.’ is closed to new replies.