Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Can't wait to see this
  • DezB
    Free Member

That looks jolly familiar.

z1ppy

What are you trying to post exactly?

Court date set of the 11 June, that video post 29th Nov… nice to see British Justice is nice and speedy
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17073198

BermBandit
    Free Member

Pleading not guilty ?????

z1ppy

I think you managed to miss out a link some-where but yep pleading “not guilty” does seem a might disingenuous, though I suppose she may try “I was pissed” defence? As she a bit slurry at points. (Is it a defence?)

BermBandit
    Free Member

Arrrgh! ….. sorry.

Here it is

z1ppy

aha, make a lot more sense now.

BermBandit
    Free Member

Yeah sorry, what it actually said originally was “I can’t wait to hear the defence its defo goin to include the phrase” ……… etc etc

IanMunro
    Free Member

yep pleading “not guilty” does seem a might disingenuous, though I suppose she may try “I was pissed” defence

It may be a valid in her, or her defence teams eyes. I guess she might be able to argue that she was vocally objecting to immigration which isn’t a chargeable offence. Though I can’t remember what she said in the video, nor do want to refresh my memory, so don’t know how plausible a defence that would be.

BermBandit
    Free Member

I think if there were to be here defence she might well be dropping herself in it in respect of the child.

Personally I hope Social services are all over her like a rash for the kiddies sake regardless of anything else.

That apart if I were her brief I have to say my best advice would be a complete cough to it and contrition in large dollops.

Bear
    Free Member

That is the first time I’ve seen the footage and I’m ashamed of the human race.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Can't wait to see this’ is closed to new replies.