Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • Cannock Chase
  • johnnywhitesox
    Free Member

I think he may have got the 10 speed wotsits as well Keef!

Keef
    Free Member

weirdo.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

johnnywhitesox – Trouble is Stu, 29" wheels, gears and orange paintwork is totally the wrong combo for the Monkey.

does it make my bum look big?

Potter
    Free Member

i saw crankworx last week and they were comparing whistler to the monkey but they reckon you need a bit more body armour cuz of the gnarliness of it, i once followed gee and dan atherton down the lower cliff sections and they were so pumped they went for another lap but they reckoned it smashes all over anything wales or scotland has

Bat1
    Free Member

Gee….. No way man!!!

chalkstorm
    Free Member

Sad news…. due to the overnight rain…. it would appear that Cannock Chase has totally washed away…… so… really not worth the 6 hour drive now Townfox….

🙁

Townfox
    Free Member

Chalkstorm – No way man, never mind though eh was actually probs going to get down that way again as well..

So to rap things up then – Cannock Chase, its ok but thats all it is.. It seems to be all thats around that way from what people have been saying so its no suprise the locals will stick up for it.. There has been people of the same mindset as me though making the same kind of comments about the place but thats what this is all about – opinions..

I dare say i'll be back down that way at somepoint in the future and if i am i'm sure to be taking my bike so i would defo give it another go but at least i'll know what to expect..

Next trip is to Afan, eve longer drive, at least 7 i reckon…

Laters

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘Cannock Chase’ is closed to new replies.