Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • cancelling norton anti virus
  • zippykona

We keeping getting money taken off our credit card even though we don’t need it. We can’t find the magic button that stops them. We are running vista.

Northwind

I’d speak to your card provider for one thing.

zippykona

They can’t do anything short of cancelling the card.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    taxi25
    Free Member

Had this with another anti virus thing. Ended up having to write letters to Barclay card giving them permission to act on my behalf. And a letter wich Barclaycard sent on to the anti virus provider telling them I wanted to cancel. It was a pain but I didn’t want to junk the card.

P.s There was a lot of huffing and puffing but I got Barclaycard to refund me the money that was taken as well.

Coyote
    Free Member

Good luck getting it off your system.

Cougar

Is it definitely Norton that you’re being charged for? I’m not aware of any feature in (legitimate) software that does this, though to be honest I’ve not looked at NAV in a couple of years. It does sound unlikely though.

An agreement with a salesmen might be another matter. But there is, sadly, no button in software that switches off salesmen.

Dibbs
    Free Member

I found it dead easy, I rang Norton, had a moan and they refunded the money into my account. I’m much more careful when renewing/installing software now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘cancelling norton anti virus’ is closed to new replies.