Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Can I just say….
  • binners

8 – 2 I’m so happy I could just ****!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No, I’m sorry there isn’t time.

donsimon
    Free Member

So happy you could just sing!
    This is one of those guess the missing word games, isn’t it?

tazzymtb

I could just get a sponge and a bucket of nice soapy water and clean my bike so that it’s gleaming for the next time I go to a trail center

8 – 2 = 6 😕

donsimon
    Free Member

8-2= ADIEU 😆

yossarian
    Free Member

I’m not sure why tbh. Arsenal are a pale shadow of their former selves, have a massive injury list and are in turmoil with most of their best players leaving. If you’d beaten Norwich 8-2 I doubt there’d be a fanfare.

Of more importance was city’s win at spurs. Now that was important!

thegreatape
    Free Member

I would 8-2 be an Arsenal fan right now.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh joy….

If you live in London, then you have to put up with the incessant wibbling from boring Gooners about their ‘attractive football’. All the flipping time. Even though they’ve won less than Liverpool in the last six years.

This result is mannah from Heaven, trust me. It’ll shut the boring Gooners uop for a long, long time, that will. Won’t have to hear about their ‘attractive football’ again.

Ha ha!

I’m sorry, but every London footy fan apart from Gooners are rejoicing tonight.

I just hope Liverpool can do something simliar when they come to Anfield…

Mn U scored for fun. Took the piss completely. Showed absolutely no respect whatsoever.

And quite frankly, that’s what Arsenal deserve; bunch of whinging mercenary show ponies with as much spirit as an Islamic Vodka factory…

Ha ha ha!

I love it, dun’t I? 😆

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Wait you support Liverpool? I thought you were London born and bred. I’m sure you’re a proper “fan” 🙄

But yes bloody Arsenal it must be time for Wenger to go.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Wait you support Liverpool? I thought you were London born and bred. I’m sure you’re a proper “fan”

Here we go… 😆

Ah, well that’s Arsenal’s season over, pretty much. I can’t see any big name players wanting to sign for a club that offers bugger all potential for success now.

This time last year, Arsenal fayns were some of the most vociferous in enjoying Liverpool’s predicament. Well, Liverpool had serious financial turmoil and a shite manager.What a difference a year makes, eh? Who’s laughing now? 😆

What’s Arsenal’s excuse?

Maybe now Arsene will go to manage a big club…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Cheer up Arsene, you know what they say;

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ[/video]

All together now…

rOcKeTdOg

i thought only Man U fans didn’t actually live or have ever been to the city their team is based in

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Have you ever bin to a Harvester before, Roquetdawg?

LittleTones
    Free Member

With a bit of luck Arsenal will offer £8m for Scott Parker now, they certainly need him!

spacemonkey

With a bit of luck Arsenal will offer £8m for Scott Parker now, they certainly need him!

Spoilt for choice is Parker; Spurs or the Arse … hmmm … both fighting for a bottom four finish.

LittleTones
    Free Member

I’d rather he’d went to Arsenal, for his sake…..

muggomagic

Terrible results for Arsenal and Spurs. I actually can’t imagine many scousers being too pleased with Man U beating anyone.
    Still the weekend’s good news was that the Gus bus is on it’s way to the premiership.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

spacemonkey

Still the weekend’s good news was that the Gus bus is on it’s way to the premiership.

Yeah, it would be wicked to see Brighton back in the big time, especially after everything they’ve been through in recent years.

spacemonkey

Ah, Gus … me and a mate used to call him the Vampire Chimp in his playing days … hasn’t changed a bit.

muggomagic

Things are looking up for the Albion. Really looking forward to the next round of the carling cup against Liverpool.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Just watched the highlights. Is that bloke in between the sticks for Arsenal actually a goalkeeper, or just some bloke off the street? Absolutely terrible; every other Premiership goalie wooduv saved most of those shots. Maybe not Ashley Young’s first (you’re right Binners; it was a peach 😀 ), cos that was special. But what a crap keeper. Nervous, poor positioning, total lack of awareness of where the ball might go. Even Massimo Taibi wooduv done better…

As for ‘injuries’ and all that; Arsenal still fielded a load of internationals, some right decent players. What they don’t have though, is a proper sense of fighting spirit. Take Wellbecks’ goal; 3 defenders, none of them with the bottle to attack the ball. Not that the Arsenal of recent years are known for having any guts and determination though really, let’s face it.

Most disturbing thing of all though; Wayne Rooney’s hair. 😯 Like, seriously; WTF?

spacemonkey

Can’t agree with you there Fred. A few of those efforts were placed just inside the post so the keeper had little chance. Sure, he could’ve done better with a couple but IMO he didn’t have much say in it.

DDG on the other hand still looks nervy (or just shit). Forget the penalty save – any keeper can have his moment with those. Just annoying that he’s let in 4 soft goals in 4 games. Wouldn’t have happened with VDS.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Can’t agree with you there Fred

Well, it is your Human Right to be wrong, and I will defend that to the hilt.

Arsenals’ keeper is in keeping (!) with the recent tradition of Arsenal keepers, ie, crap. Sorry, but he is. Parks goal in particular was a right soft one to let in.

Agreed that DDG (wasn’t that a brand of cheap jump bike?) looks nervy, which will be of interest to strikers. United will have to protect him until he finds his feet/is replaced.

Aside from all the euphoria, Man U fayns should be mindful that they jolly well have not played a team in form yet…

spacemonkey

Nah, you’re being harsh on Szczesny there Fred. Mind you, 8 goals is a lot to let in!

Am worried about DDG. I believe he’ll come good, but he’s got to cut out those simple errors.

Facing a team in form? How about when we beat Shitty 3-2 in the CS?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Can I just say….’ is closed to new replies.