Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Can anyone recommend a dog repellant?
  • prezet
    Free Member

But I get tired of listening about ‘uncontrolled’ dogs, (often from dog owners too, because they’re oh so responsible 100% of the day). It’s becoming a stigma to let a dog have a run off the lead occasionally. And the alternative is no life for a dog.

AMEN!

richc
    Free Member

interesting statement seeing as dog fouling is usually in the top 5 most complained about things for local councils and PACT’s

Interestly enough, I am prepared to bet cyclists RLJ and cycling on pavements is number one, so how do you feel about compulsory helmets, road tax, insurance and tests, just to be fair. As surely you should deal with the number one complaint first?

Plus also why stop at dogs, why not all kids on leads until they are old enough to vote as well?

Luckily the self righteous dicks on here are in the minority, as most people are reasonable, intelligent beings that understand that while dogs should be in control at all times, shit does happen and the important thing is how the owner manages these situations.

Fair enough, you don’t like dogs off leads; however if we are to follow the beliefs of the narrow minded minority (which you are believe or not) then you should sell your bikes as an awful lot more people have issues with bikes than they do dogs, or else be labelled a hypocrite.

continuity
    Free Member

If you’re scared of dogs you picked the wrong country to live in. Dogs are a part of british life.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

picked?

I think picked is a bit strong. I was born here, grew up here, married a woman from here who wants to stay here. none of those were conscious decisions. you must be thinking of immigrants – they CHOSE to live here.
    Most of us are here by default 😉

other things part of british life:
    chavs
    nationalism
    inner city depravation
    unemployment
    economic melt down
    colonialism

none of which are good.

Lots of other things are as good as dogs but also part of british life:
    tolerance
    etc etc

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Dogs are a part of British life.

A quick nip into any club on a Friday night will convince those that think otherwise.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone recommend a dog repellant?’ is closed to new replies.