Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Can an edible loaf be made from a Bread Maker
  • mogrim

Mine works fine, unless as mentioned earlier I forget to add ingredients. The only negative is that the bread doesn't usually have a really decent crust.

Handmade bread may be tastier, but you can't beat waking up to the smell of freshly baked bread, having simply set the timer the night before…

Kevevs
    Free Member

I'm sure all the starving people will be happy with the all the offcuts. IT IS **** BREAD! get over it. you can buy it in a shop for pennies.

BontyBuns
    Free Member

I've been using a breadmaker for years. Do all my bread with it. Nothing like the smell of freshly baked bread in the house. I've fiddled with a few recipes to get what i want but all together awesome. I started with the recipe from the distructions that came with it and only changed things by small amounts.

Sandwich

Experiment with yeast types as a general rule yeast and flour from the same brand are designed to work together e.g. Hovis flour and yeast will produce a good loaf. The tinned stuff from Allinsons works a treat with Greens flour (a large loaf mix produces and XL loaf in our Panasonic). Using caster sugar will also help with raising the dough. Make sure the yeast is fresh the dried stuff is less potent with age.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Can an edible loaf be made from a Bread Maker’ is closed to new replies.