Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Camping this weekend. Finally!!!!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Finally going to get the old tent out an drink a few cold ones in the sunshine!! Bikes in the van, kids buzzing already!!
    Roll on tomorrow night!!

wwaswas

Us too – we’ve had a trailer tent since the beginning of April and not used it yet….

jon1973
    Free Member

Isle of Wight this weekend and in to next week and Cambridgeshire the week after. We’ve already done a couple of weekends away this year to Kent, but I’m looking forward to a bit of nice weather.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    thehustler
    Free Member

Laready done 6 days in harlech, and a long weekend in buxton this year, you must be light weights!!!……Oh wait no thats us with the caravan…….

franki
    Free Member

We camped in the Forest Of Dean the week before Easter…
    Snowed a bit. 😯

IHN

You bunch of girls, we went campervanning in February 🙂

iainc

sub zero camping last weekend at Comrie. now 27deg…. Weird 😛

jon1973
    Free Member

!!!……Oh wait no thats us with the caravan…….

We’re thinking of taking the plunge and getting a caravan after all these years. I have to admit, we are fair weather campers and a van would massively increase the season for us.

We have a very big tent and no where to really dry it out so packing up when everything is wet is a bloomin nightmare.

campfreddie
    Free Member

massively excited as we’re off to afan for the jubilee weekend.

phone up glyncorrwg on monday only to be told that they were fully booked. after crying down the phone, they very kindly agreed to find me a spot somewhere.

taking my vwt5 camper with newly bought awning setup, so am fully pimped and ready to roll… will also be my first proper outing for the yeti asr5… taking the preggers missus with me to cook, clean and do a spot of fishing.

if you see the van (or a fat, wheezing bloke on a white yeti asr5 or odd-looking cannondale ht with carbon forks and drop bars), say hi!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Yup fair weather campers here too, mainly because its not as much fun if you’re stuck in the tent coz it’s raining/cold etc! No doubt the little site shop will be cleared of water balloons my midday Saturday!!! 😆

trail_rat
    Free Member

10 UTB this weekend . have not decided which tent im going to buy for the season – i know itll probably be a hilleberg but not till after ive exhausted all the cheaper options …… (and looked stateside when im in houston)

so jayne can have the van – if the weather stays as is ill get the hammock , mozzie net and bivvy out !

marcus
    Free Member

Massive excitement in our household as we are away this weekend as well. – Caravan on the ferry to spain and then touring around for the next 3 weeks. No real destination, but might aim for Sierra Nevada. Apparently some good biking

wwaswas

Apparently some good biking

naah, it’s rubbish you won’t enjoy it at all 😉

*jealous*

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Camping this weekend. Finally!!!!’ is closed to new replies.