Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Calling Eurodave – Stolen bike recovered thanks to your tip off!
  • S_J
    Free Member

Since this wasn’t getting any attention with the original heading just wanted to re-post….

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/stolen-from-ipswich-area-carbon-s-works-epic-giant-trance

lister11
    Free Member

Sucks for the potentially innocent ‘middle man’.

MarkN
    Free Member

Great news to have got it back. Yeah it sucks for the “middle man” but we may have discussed “buyer beware” a few time on here. With luck this can all be traced back and others brought to task. Moon on a stick I guess.

S_J
    Free Member

Last bump for this before I ask the nice bods at Singletrack towers to help me get in touch with Eurodave. There’s a £50 voucher to spend on bike related goodies in it from the grateful owner of said bike. Cheers.

eurodave
    Free Member

Hello – I’m here! 🙂

Glad you got your bike back, was a bit of a coincidence! Did the police recover it for you, or was the guy selling it the middle man?

eurodave
    Free Member

Just read the other post – did the guy who bought the stolen bike claim back on any form of insurance? Can you even get insurance for that sort of stuff? I guess not.

nemtbroutes
    Free Member

My bike was stolen two weeks ago. Set up alerts on Gumtree and a match came up. Told the Police who recovered my bike. #result

mrblobby
    Free Member

Great news. Bit curious as to why the guy got the forks serviced and then decided to sell it on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Calling Eurodave – Stolen bike recovered thanks to your tip off!’ is closed to new replies.