Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Bye Bye Fraudley Harrison
  • Edric64
    Free Member

With luck he will now retire. I am glad I only had this on the radio and didn’t pay 15 quid for it.I am happy that Haye won

carbon337
    Free Member

BBC say he was pretty poor. How much will he earn for that?

TheFlyingOx

Ha. The human conundrum. Physically he’s a total fighting machine, but has the boxing nous of the
    average four-year-old girl. Total waste of a potentially massive talent. I feel sorry for the guy, but hopefully he’s made enough from tonight’s pish-fest to retire comfortably and fade out of the public eye.

jamiep
    Free Member

I watched it on tinternet. He only attempted one punch all match

Edric64
    Free Member

All the pundits say it was shite did anyone here pay for it?

jacko54321
    Free Member

audely ” one jab” harrison, that was easily the worst fight ever,

round 1 – dance around the ring lunging at each other
    round 2 – repeate round one just to make sure groin is correctly warmed ul
    round 3 – david haye cleans up all his money for a fight that was not worth the £15 some people paid and 10 weeks of training it took

be ashamed audely

romster
    Free Member

I predicted this outcome exactly ……… he’s a a heavy handed bum who never deserved a shot at the WBA crown anyway.

Aud’s got exactly what he deserved, and to be honset Haye should be ashamed for agreeing to the bout. Fair play he’ll earn a bit of coin from it….but kin hell, there’s needing money and then there’s needing money.

I’d have given him more respect for going on Strictly Come Dancing than boxing this wet fart.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Got a link jamiep ?

Jammy111
    Free Member

few vids on youtube now if you sort by date added…

TheSwede
    Free Member

Cheers

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Pretty crap match. But, to be fair to Haye, the knock down showed good punches, fast hands and accuracy. And Audley is not a little chap.

So perhaps he has earned some points (some meaning a few…..).

It’s a shame for Audley. Olympic champion, and now nothing. He should have been better. Certainly, in the earlier years, when he was on his game he was very good. But he got caught up in his own hype and started believing he was more than he was.

If he fights on (which I hope he does not) it will be an utter joke.

samuri
    Free Member

I watched it on tinternet. He only attempted one punch all match

I have this great image now of him standing up at the start of the second round and lunging across the ring at full tilt with his fist magnificiently displayed in front of him and then totally missing the other guy.

mooman
    Free Member

Harrison threw 32 tentative jabs .. of which 1 landed.

The 1st two rounds as you can guess was just the two of them circling each other, throwing the occasional out of range punch.

In the 2nd round the ref gave them both a talking to to start fighting.

In the 3rd. Haye came at the uninterested Audley and threw some big punches, which put him down. Old Auld got to his feet, then Haye threw a couple more, and the ref stopped it.

Probably one of the worst heavyweight title fights of all time. But thats what you get when you have a mediocre champion looking for a safe and easy title defence.

I pity the mugs who paid to watch the farce.

Coyote
    Free Member

Audley is, and always has been, a big pointless pantomime dame. Total disgrace to boxing.

ourmaninthenorth

Mrs North requsted we pay. I quesitoned whether we’d get VFM.

I was right.

higgo
    Free Member

I went next door to the pub to watch it. I paid £4.90 for the two pints I had while there. I also helped them out by eating some left over buffet so my £4.90 included a couple of chicken drumsticks, home-made sausage roll, some cheesy potato skins and a tomato and onion salad.

I’m not too disappointed that the fight was a farce.

ton

it was truly crap.

Edric64
    Free Member

I think the Klitschko brothers may be a bit harder to beat.Especially as one has never been on his arse

fatboyslo
    Free Member

Really pleased I didn’t pay to watch it,
    by the sound of it all the action was in round 3

for those who want a peak while it stays up
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzs3as8RhaA[/video]

kaesae
    Free Member

Said in the voice of barry mcguigan

Audley said he was the REAL DEAL!
    But he wasn’t!
    He was more like a WET FART!

Lacking consistency, no real direction and full of sh1te!

Hadge
    Free Member

I think Hayes made even more money from outside the fight by betting on a third round knock-out. Now to me if he’s said that isn’t that illegal to do? As for useless Harrison he has never ever been able to box and always has been a total waste of time. Haye I believe had to fight to keep the belt and useless Harrison was the only option to take.

2wheels1guy
    Free Member

It was a terrible “fight” but that was all Fraudleys fault for being a useless punchbag and the Klitchcos for running away.
    Boxing, particularly heavyweight boxing, is awful.
    Far too much politics, far too little action.
    Most of them fight twice a year, dodging eachother for another payday.
    Pay-per view is killing boxing.
    Get it back on council TV & fight more often.

kaesae
    Free Member

I like Audley the Ass Force Farce Harrison.

His Float like a turd. stink like a fart in a lift, style of fighting is hilarious.

tails
    Free Member

Anyone see pacman fight? Apparently he peppered margerito almost twice as many punches. Still even he bottled mayweather.

mboy
    Free Member

I predicted it would be totally one sided, but 1 punch landed inside 3 rounds!

Far too much politics, far too little action.
    Most of them fight twice a year, dodging eachother for another payday.
    Pay-per view is killing boxing.
    Get it back on council TV & fight more often.

Couldn’t agree more. And I think the only person out there who would like to fight more often is David Haye. The rest of them (Klitschko brothers included) just seem to run around dodging fight after fight, until they absolutely have to fight otherwise they will lose a title. But then that’s cos they’re all shit scared of David Haye, cos he is without doubt the best fighter out there at the moment in the Heavyweight category, and they don’t want to fight him if they can get away with it…

It’s funny how in the “heavyweight” category, it’s always the smaller, lighter fighters (Ali, Tyson, now Haye) that just get into the weight category can make mincemeat of the big heavyweights!

Edric64
    Free Member

Haye looks good ,the bloated fat heavyweights who lumber around just aren’t interesting to watch and there is no speed or finesse to their work

Junkyard
    Free Member

he cantake apunch shake he did notthrow any and he did not even have the sense to hold. I could have been as ineffective as that though I may have taken fewer punches.

mikey74
    Free Member

That’s why I think Haye beating Valuev was such an important result for heavy-weight boxing: It shows that skill should win out everytime, and that those who rely purely on size should either sort themselves out or get out of the game completely.

Boxing needs to be taken out of the hands of pseudo gangsters and made a proper sport, before people lose interest completely.

I am actually amazed how this fight even happened: How was Harrison ever considered a good world title challenger? I think someone has been watching the Rocky films too much.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’m happy for Harrison that he managed to extract a handsome pay-check out of the game for himself, he’ll not see another one.

He DOES seem incredibly self-delusional, however, poor chap.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY7XMOG2Qjw[/video]

Hmmm.. this looks a bit dubious.. 16 secs in.. Haye saying “Now” to Harrison just before he goes down..

incognito
    Free Member

are david haye’s shorts big enough?

ctk
    Free Member

Now!

Anyway fight should never have happened Audley is ranked 6th? in UK. Haye needs to fight a Klitchko soon to redeem himself from setting up this daft fight.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

I like the fix clip. Perhaps this is what is wrong with heavyweight boxing now – it’s turned into Pro Wrestling……

I don’t really see any greats in the current crop. Yes, the Klitchkos are succesful, but they don’t have really good opposition. They’re both technically good, strong men, and I like the fact they don’t do the dirty talk. But they’re strangling the division with their arrogance and contract riders.

Fighters are just that – fighters. There’s no fighter instinct in them (or Haye, or Harrison) – not like Tyson in the early years.

I’d not have got in a ring with Tyson if I was armed with a machine gun!

I prefer the lighter weights these days. Pacquioa for instance is a stunning fighter – aggressive and skilled – if he was a few stone heavier……

The heavyweight division should be the F1 of boxing – but it’s not. No-one really seems interested in it anymore.

It’s a shame.

Blower
    Free Member

hear hear,
    heavyweight aint up to owt nowadays.

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, Harrison lived up to all our expectations. Most annoying thing for me was that I was determined not to buy this off Sky, then the wife went away for the weekend.. sat, bored.. signed up… 🙁

But then I did see Pacquiao for free which totally made up for it!
    So, any of you “boxing fans” watch the real fight of the weekend?

waynekerr
    Free Member

Joey Barton could have done better.

mikey74
    Free Member

Hmmm.. this looks a bit dubious.. 16 secs in.. Haye saying “Now” to Harrison just before he goes down..

I agree that boxing is not the most honourable sport anymore but couldn’t that be Haye taunting Harrison saying “ now”

JohnClimber
    Free Member

VIZ TOP TIP

PAPER BAG manufactures. Avoid employing Audley Harrison to test the strength of your products

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Bye Bye Fraudley Harrison’ is closed to new replies.