Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bunny-hopping roadkill
  • nedrapier

Right or wrong?

Always bad to see little critters fallen on hard times, but is it bad to derive a morsel of satisfaction from a nicely executed bunnyhop over their remains?

Celebration of life? Good from bad? Or am I a bad man?

From memory, this might be one of those girl/boy split arguments.

chvck
    Free Member

I'm more interested in the other possible interpretation of the title…roadkill than can bunny-hop. I reckon that would be a fair sight.

CaptJon
    Free Member

There is a nice symmetry to bunny hopping a rabbit that couldn't hop out of the way of a car.

snaps
    Free Member

Reminds me of a classic phrase from my yoof – 4 of us in my mates car bored to death with nothing to do, driver says 'I know lets go & wheelspin on that dead cat' 🙄

sharki
    Free Member

i use them for skilz practising, have been known to do manual to front wheel slam down onto a squirrels head…mate said it's eyed popped out.

in the winter i used a dead sheep as a kicker on the tox, used it's head as the kicker..forgot about it's horn..so could've gone sooo bad..

RealMan
    Free Member

I'm more interested in the other possible interpretation of the title…roadkill than can bunny-hop. I reckon that would be a fair sight.

I actually first had the idea that this thread was about bunny hopping on to an animal, and therefore turning it into road kill..

Now that would make you a bad person.

Unless it was a dog.

imnotamused
    Free Member

You've hit a very good day if you bunny hob a dead rabbit then round the corner you find a steaming fresh horse turd tower to clear

epicyclo

It is a good idea to bunnyhop a soft squishy 3 day old roadkill bunny 🙂

Teetosugars
    Free Member

😯

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bunny-hopping roadkill’ is closed to new replies.