Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Bubble Guppies
  • molgrips
    Free Member

What a pile of crap. Ok so the stories are the typical kids fare, whatever, but this is supposed to be set underwater and they don’t pay any attention to this besides giving the mermaid kids fish tails instead of legs. And sticking some token bubbles in the background.

Last night’s episode featured a hairdryer. Wtf? Not only would the concept of a hairdryer not really work underwater, why would such a thing even exist? YOU LIVE UNDERWATER, YOUR HAIR IS ALWAYS WET!

Tonight’s episode features a pirate digging for treasure. The pirate is a crab, ok, but he has a parrot. A bird. Why the hell isn’t it a fish? There’s even a real fish called a parrotfish, how much easier could this be?! The pirate has rowed over a stretch of water and pulled his boat up onto a beach. WHAT? Not only does the concept of a boat not make any sense, or a beach for that matter, but the sea is clearly depicted, despite being ALREADY UNDER THE SEA! Come on, this is just outrageous!

Their town has neat little lawns and pathways, and trees and flowers – ffs, would it have killed you to put sand, seaweed and coral in instead? If you can’t be bothered to think of undersea stuff for the show, then don’t set it underwater! It’s just utterly lazy and careless. They even have a dog – why not a dogfish?

Unacceptable. I hope they feel embarassed when they watch it with their kids and see all their mistakes.

AARGH!

doncorleoni
    Free Member

🙂 thanks for this. Had me chuckling out loud. My two little ones bloody love it. Don’t get me started on paw patrol, team umizumi and the worst of the lot. The numeric **** that is number jacks. Arghhhhghhggggg

Luckily I have downloaded a shed load of cartoons from my childhood so mask crusaders, dungeons and dragons, transformers, he man, thunder cats will suddenly be the only thing the TV will show. Ha.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Line up!! Line up! Everybody line up, line up, line up
    Bubble arrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Bubble Guppies’ is closed to new replies.