Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Brother-in-law's stag do – I don't really want to go
  • DezB
    Free Member

Don’t go! Stay in your bedroom for the whole 2 days hugging your knees and rocking back and forth.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Don’t go! Stay in your bedroom for the whole 2 days hugging your knees and rocking back and forth

Genuine 😆

boxfish
    Free Member

I went to my brother-in-law’s stag do…a bicycle-borne Cotswold pub crawl. Sensibly, the other halves turned up en-masse at the end of the night with plenty of bike rackage affixed to their cars.

It was nice to be invited and I’m glad I went.

CountZero

binners – Member
    Go. Egg all his mates on to force him to shotgun cans of Special Brew, while doing alternate tequila slammers, then bay like a gang of jackals as you force him to sit at the front of a lap dancing club for private dances, then make him drink more until he grand slams and passes out. Then shrink wrap him to the bonnet of Horas car

I’d pay to witness this! 😆

hora
    Free Member

Eee. I remember finishing a ride only to find my car industrially shrink-wrapped 😀

Edric64
    Free Member

If you dont like him dont go .Just because he is marrying into the family doesnt mean you have to get on with him

hmanchester
    Free Member

Meeting a load of new people and doing a fun stag do activity? Can I go?

MTFU and be social!

Edric64
    Free Member

What is the fun stag do activity?

sugdenr
    Free Member

So just turn up at the activity and make sure you are better than everyone but without visibly trying too hard, then buy everyone a beer for the privilege.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Brother-in-law's stag do – I don't really want to go’ is closed to new replies.