Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Brooks charged – phonehacking
  • IanMunro
    Free Member

Yup, I did think “witch hunt” probably wasn’t the best choice of words she could come up with.

wrecker
    Free Member

Wonder of the prison service are recruiting?

lalazar
    Free Member

I think that fella outa Shameless has more shame. Poor Rebekka victim of a , “witch hunt”.
    Ime sure many of her victims weren’t given as much to explain themselves.

bowglie

I just hope she spills the beans on the arch villains – Tony & Cherie Blair

hmmm…not a Daily Mail or Torygraph believer by any chance are we?! 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Rebekah Brooks has expressed anger after she was charged with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice over the phone-hacking inquiry.

Mrs Brooks said she was “baffled” to face charges which were “an expensive sideshow, a waste of public money”.

Surely if what she says true then she should positively welcome this latest development.

For a long time now there have been all sorts of sinister suggestions that Brooks has in the past been engaged in dodgy criminal shenanigans.

But now she has the opportunity to finally prove, once and for all, to the whole world, that it’s all just a load of bollox.

What more could she want ? The lucky girl.

Kevevs
    Free Member

she has one of the worlds most massive Media/PR corporations to back her up. ahem, if she were telling the truth.

slackalice
    Free Member

@ bowglie

Certainly not, I make up all my own right wing views.

chewkw
    Free Member

Are they celebrities … if so put them to hard labour.

Cougar

If they give her a prison sentence, she probably won’t be worried. According to their newspapers it’s just like a holiday camp.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Brooks charged – phonehacking’ is closed to new replies.