• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by DrP.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bristol bike thief jailed after covert police operation
  • smiff
    Free Member

dat haircut.
    (is it the haircut that causes crime, or the crime that causes the haircut)?

like how the police are using decoys though. niiice.

not sure about this “following from the trails” thing.. more likely they’re hanging about the streets. with that haircut.

GaryLake
    Free Member

They caught a guy last year who confessed that following people home from trails is exactly what he did

steezysix
    Free Member

(is it the haircut that causes crime, or the crime that causes the haircut)?

It’s the crack habit that makes him think it looks good when he looks in the mirror.

neomancer
    Free Member

fantastic news 🙂

I’ve know a few people in the SW to lose their bikes. glad the police are actually trying to catch them 🙂

ram13man
    Free Member

I would love to kick f… out of him.

diablocableguy

Great news that another bit of scum is off the streets.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Good news, but I’ll be happier when they catch some of the gangs carrying out burglaries. Theft from street racks is further down the scum scale than breaking into houses.

Tip, make sure your double glazing frames are properly sealed, popping out windows is an easy and quiet way into your house at night otherwise.

DrP

Mr Terry’s £5,000 Ibis Mojo HD and Miss Hawke’s £850 Trek [were stolen]

Love it – “sorry love – I’ve splooged all our bike money on my steed – you’ll have to make do with this…..”

DrP

(I know I know – £850 gets you a decent bike, and there’s probably a bigger price discrepancy between MrDrP and MrsDrP’s bikes, but come on – this is my comedy moment, don’t ruin it….)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bristol bike thief jailed after covert police operation’ is closed to new replies.