Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 265 total)
  • Bringing back the death penalty..
  • ilovemygears
    Free Member

according to many news paper reports and surveys carried out on the population, more than half of us want to see the death penalty come back…i want to see pedophiles killed my self.. pleas discus and rant below..

Cougar

Hobnob?

ton

i would vote yes for the death penalty.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

We could have a national lottery, £1 per ticket, winner gets to pull the lever live on pay per view TV saturday prime time!

Remember chaps, its forward thinking like this that will get the economy moving again 😀

Klunk
    Free Member

We could have a national lottery, £1 per ticket, winner gets to pull the lever live on pay per view TV saturday prime time!

Remember chaps, its forward thinking like this that will get the economy moving again

with the clause, that the executioner gets executed in the case of an unsafe conviction.

ilovemygears
    Free Member

Klunk – Member
    Remember chaps, its forward thinking like this that will get the economy moving again

with the clause, that the executioner gets executed in the case of an unsafe conviction.
    all convictions will be final… total proof will be required..i e picture of them doing some thing nasty to a child etc..i think the victim should get to do it my self!

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Klunk – wouldn’t it be better to apply that clause to the Jury? 😉

Klunk
    Free Member

all convictions will be final… total proof will be required.

say like a police confession ?

ilovemygears
    Free Member

Klunk – Member
    say like a police confession ?

no i mean like dna or video evidence, etc

IanMunro
    Free Member

So what about the people who are just a bit guilty, you know the ones that have definitely done it, but it can’t be proved?

Flaperon

Yeah, because DNA and video evidence is so reliable.

Coyote
    Free Member

Where’s that pic of the guy trying to explain something then giving up with his head in his hands?

MSP

I would vote for the execution of foreign looking types, committed bachelors with a fondness for musical theatre, anyone with a suspiciously large nose, guardian readers and of course anyone speaking out against our new policy of execution.

Flaperon

hels
    Free Member

I have often wondered what it would be like to discuss the death penalty with a class of kindergarten children. Thanks guys, for clearing that up.

Coyote
    Free Member

Not that one, it’s an animated one.

trailmonkey

i’d bring it back for intolerant and knee jerk reactionary types.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I think it all started going a bit pear shaped when we turned a blind eye to blasphemers. Saudi has the right idea.

ilovemygears
    Free Member

IanMunro – Member
    So what about the people who are just a bit guilty, you know the ones that have definitely done it, but it can’t be proved

it should only be for people like Myra Hindley and Fred west etc the truly evil ones,

boxelder

Explain to me why it would help?
    Is it meant to prevent crimes, or just ‘get even’?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Birmingham 6, Guildford 4, Stefan Kiszko, Stephen Downing. all Innocent, all would have been hung. Look ’em up

Yup – like in the cases above

MSP

Hang on now, no list of the truly evil is complete without Tom Cruise!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

it should only be for people like Myra Hindley and Fred west etc the truly evil ones,

“Truly evil”, eh?

So it’s OK to kill someone whilst regretting it, then?

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Corporal and capital punishments are symptoms of a violent society, not a cure for it.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

So Ilovemygears – you are going to produce a new definition of ” really nasty people who have been proven to be guilty really really obviously”?

Lets see some definition of this that would mean the people I mention above would not have been executed.

There will always be innocent people convicted. Would you be happy for your brother or your son to be executed on a miscarriage of justice?

Read upon Stephen Downing Its on wiki

ton

brady
    hindley
    west
    nielson
    neilson (panther)
    whiting
    baby peters killers
    soham bloke
    mawdsley
    ripper
    crossbow bloke
    bellfield
    this list could go on and on if my memory was better

IanMunro
    Free Member

morgan

ilovemygears
    Free Member

people that kill kids should die, horribly

ilovemygears
    Free Member

Three_Fish – Member
    Corporal and capital punishments are symptoms of a violent society, not a cure for it.

.. we are the most violent of animals.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Right – define that then.
    How about people who kill kids by hitting them with their cars?
    How about people that loose their temper and shake a kid and kill it?
    How about the mother who has the baby in her bed and accidentaly rolls onto it and smothers it?
    How about the parent with mental health difficulties who kills a child in despair?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I conclude that ILMG is impervious to rational argument and is capable only of repeating his shouty claims ad neauseum.

It is a waste of time casting pearls before this particular Gadarene.

Cougar

I have often wondered what it would be like to discuss the death penalty with a class of kindergarten children.

The thing is, the death penalty is so very final, and the problem with that finality is so very apparent to everyone except the truly hard-of-thinking.

As there’s little point in debating with the intellectual proletariat, because they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience, it’s far easier just to cut to the chase and openly mock people who hold ill-conceived radical opinions and beliefs. It’s a tried and tested way of dealing with capital punishment supporters, pro-lifers, theists, readers of the Daily Mail, folk who start sentences with “I’m not racist, but…” and people who ride road bikes.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

ilovemygears

Lets hear some answers?

Would you be happy for people to be executed for miscarriages of justice? your brother perhaps?

Where do you want to draw the lines?

Lets hear some answers

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Ton’s just saved the country about 350k a year. (If the 10 I counted are still inside that is.)

ton

we have been her before, have we not?

Cougar

Actually, I’m in favour of the death penalty for spammers, malware authors, and Internet trolls. Cougar for Prime Minister! Who’s with me?

hels
    Free Member

Don’t get drawn in TJ, this is clearly fatuous.

ilovemygears
    Free Member

Cougar – Member
    I have often wondered what it would be like to discuss the death penalty with a class of kindergarten children.
    The thing is, the death penalty is so very final, and the problem with that finality is so very apparent to everyone except the truly hard-of-thinking.

As there’s little point in debating with the intellectual proletariat, because they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience, it’s far easier just to cut to the chase and openly mock people who hold ill-conceived radical opinions and beliefs. It’s a tried and tested way of dealing with capital punishment supporters, pro-lifers, theists, readers of the Daily Mail, folk who start sentences with “I’m not racist, but…” and people who ride road bikes.
    Do you have children, if some one raped and killed one how would you feel, i expect the rights of the killer would be high on youre list!

ilovemygears
    Free Member

Would you be happy for people to be executed for miscarriages of justice? your brother perhaps?

i hate the bastard. if he raped and killed a child id kill him my self… are you telling me Fred west could be innocent?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Of course its fatuous hels

However Ilovemygears – do you have any answers to the questions I have asked? or actually are you just spouting a load of hot air over this?

If its a coherent argument than you must have answers to these questions.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 265 total)

The topic ‘Bringing back the death penalty..’ is closed to new replies.