Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bond fans
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

I'm reading the latest Bond novel, finding it a bit dull (and I am a Faulks fan)…are the others any better, or is it all about fights, "Britishness" & rather pathetic escapism (posh nonsense like cocktails, Bentleys, Rolexes, hand rolled cigarettes…).

Usually a book is better than the film, if Fleming is anything like SF then I'll not bother.

jahwomble
    Free Member

The Fleming ones were okish, and a lot lower key and grimier than the films, but still a bit escapist guff.

I've been convinced for many years that James Bond is quite clearly gay. He changes his outfit every time he changes location, he's obsessed with his hair and designer and branded accessories and goods, he sublimates his homo erotic impulses with fist fights and a Don Juan complex and I've never met a straight man who drinks martini shaken or stirred, and all of my gay friends concur with this theory. So that's it. True story.

Houns

I do all of the above bar the fighting and i'm no gayerist 😡

You calling me queer? OUTSIDE NOW! 😡

jahwomble
    Free Member

NO…….I'm calling James a bit(very) camp 🙂

Houns

My name is James 😡

😉

jahwomble
    Free Member

hahahahahahahahahah:)

jahwomble
    Free Member

I've just sprayed toast all over me keyboard laughing.

But in a good way 🙂

Houns

Good!

he he

jahwomble
    Free Member

Git, it's all half chewed and gummy. down all the gaps between the keys now 🙂

Houns

Dunhill make a very nice Sterling Silver keyboard cleaning set*

*of course they don't, they are stalwarts of the traditional writing implement

jahwomble
    Free Member

Does it turn into a dinky little single shot pistol?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bond fans’ is closed to new replies.