Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Boardman Mini Pump
  • Haze

Been asked to look at one of these for a Christmas present for someone, any good?

Would the similarly priced Lezyne Alloy Drive or Topeak Race Rocket both with the flexible hose be better options?

Required for get-me-home Mtb use, should mention that size is important as the fussy bugger is ruling out Co2 and frame mounted options and just wants something pocket sized.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I’ve got one, though never used it in anger, but seems well made and perfectly functional.

At the end of the day its only a pump, it performs a simple task so I chose on the basis of size and convenience.

butcher

I have the normal size Lezyne and it’s a nice bit of kit. Solid and well made. Pumps up well too, of course. My only complaint would be that with presta valves, sometimes you can unscrew the inside of the valve when removing it. Which could potentially leave you in the shit. Fortunately I’ve only done this in the house so far.

Haze

Pretty sure he has Schrader valves…went for the Alloy Drive anyway, probably not a huge difference and Lezyne seem pretty well sorted…ta!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Boardman Mini Pump’ is closed to new replies.